~ fear ~

"Jeff...what are you doing?" I was freaking

out.

"Damn (name) you're hot...I didn't know how long I could keep my hands off of you, and now I have you. "

What the fuck was happening? Where was Ben? I need him...quick.

Jeff walked up to me and he started to kiss me. I fought back when he did. He roughly grabbed my breasts. Luckily he had his legs kinda spread so when I kicked him in the balls, it was a easy target.

"Owww what the fuck (name)!?"

how stupid can he be right now? .-. But then, I was already pissed off so I just snapped.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! BEN IS MY BOYFRIEND AND YOURE TRYING TO KISS ME, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Dude calm your tits. You're a slut anyways." As he walked away Ben called him out.

"What the fuck did you just call my girlfriend?"

"Um, nothing."

"Sure you little cunt fuck. You better say sorry or I'm coming for you, I don't care if you're my friend. NOBODY messes with the light in my life, also known as (name)."

"Aww look how sweet you got Ben, you fucking pussy. Whatever man, I'm out of here. Fuck all of you. But you better watch your back."

"Fuck you too Jeff."

Jeff walked out of the mansion and he disappeared into the woods.

"(Name)! Are you ok baby? Did he hurt you?"

"No I'm fine I'm just pissed at him."

"Yeah me too. That bitch is gonna die just for hurting you."

"Haha ok." You loved how Ben was protective over you. That made you feel safe but yet you still felt like you were in danger...