~Thankful~

"*yawn* good morning Ben, did you sleep well?"
"Yes, it feels so good to be sleeping next to my love, mi amor."
"Haha when did you learn Spanish? I'm not gonna lie, when you said that, it was very cute."
"Haha I just learned it from the internet. I wanted to surprise you. Did you like it?"
"Of course I did!! It was very cute. Well te amo mi amor."
He laughed and he kissed you on the cheek.
"So, what do you want to do today? Watch supernatural? Watch erb? Cuddle? Clean? I don't know what you want to do today xD"
"Hmm...why don't we clean. I know it may suck but I want to thank slenderman by cleaning. It shows that I am not lazy (well, not that lazy) and that I am grateful that I am staying here with the family."
"Ok. Whatever floats your boat. I'm gonna go back to sleep."
"Oh no you aren't. You're gonna help me. But don't worry babe...I hope you're fine with me calling you babe...anyways, you're gonna help me with the heavy lifting. Please?" You gave him the puppy dog eyes that made him fall for what you wanted him to do.
"Awww you look so cute :3, ok I'll help you. But only if you promise to reward me somehow. If you know what I mean."
"Haha ok I'll do it. Now, let's get to work."
The whole morning you were washing dishes, vacuuming, dusting (which kinda sucked because the dust made you sneeze so many times -.-) and many other thing. Ben was a huge help because he lifted the couches so you could reach the tough "hard to reach" places under the couch. He also lifted you up so you could dust off the ceiling fan but he also pinched your ass when he lifted you up. Not cool -.-
"Finally. We are done. The mansion looks nice and clean. Slenderman would be happy with this as he is a man that is kinda tidy about EVERYTHING."
"Ms. (Last name) did you do all of this cleaning?"
Slenderman walked in and he was surprised. If you could see his facial expressions, I bet he would be smiling.
"Yes slenderman, I cleaned the mansion as a token of my appreciation for you letting me live here with the creepypasta family. Ben was a big help because he helped me get to places where I couldn't have gotten because they were either too heavy or too high to reach."
"Thank you my child. And thank you Ben. You are very welcome. I just can't believe you did all of this cleaning for me."
"Yes well, it was the least I could do. Well I'm gonna go hang out in me and Ben's room. You can call me if you need any help or anything."
"Thank you for the offer child, but I can handle things on my own. So don't worry. Now, run along you two."
You and Ben ran to his room and sat on the bed.
"Wow (name), I'm exhausted. But I guess it was worth it. Haha you know, you do have to reward me for that...you promised."
"Wow Ben, not even five minutes and you want me to do it for you? Haha well I guess a promise is a promise..."
"Yeah, make papa proud."
"That's kinda weird but ok."