~ new friends ~

"Ok when we go into the portal, you have to hold hands. Is that clear (name)?"
I started blushing. Holding his hand is what I always wanted to do and now I was actually gonna do it. "Ok I got it." I hid my face so he couldn't see me blushing.
"What's wrong (name)? Why are you covering your beautiful face?" He took my hands away from my face and he chuckled. "Aww is that why you hid it? Because you didn't want me to see you blush? Aww well it makes you 10x cuter. God you're so adorable." And at that moment I swear I saw him blushing a bit.
"Ok let's go!" He grabbed my hand and we both walked into the portal. Suddenly we were at the slender mansion.
"Hey, yo Ben!" Jeff called. "Hey who is this fine piece of ass you have with you? I mean damn!"
"Um Jeff this is my GIRLFRIEND! If you touch her, you're dead." Ben stated
"Whoa dude calm your tits. I won't touch her now that she's yours. Hey my name is Jeff." He held out his hand to give you a fist bump.
"Ummm..." I hid behind Ben
"Sorry she's a little shy, as you can see."
"Um hi...my name is eyeless jack..."
"hi..." I was shy but I kinda liked him (he would be an awesome friend...) because he was pretty quiet too.
"So, shall we go to the mansion now (name)?" Ben wanted to go now but I wanted them to go away because I was still kinda shy around them. Eh, fuck it let's go.
"S-sure why not?" I was eager to go
~le time skip to when they get to the mansion~
"HEY EVERYBODY! PAPA'S HOME!"
"Shut up Ben I'm trying to sleep!"
"Well nice to meet you too, Jane"

"Well hello there Ben, is this your girlfriend (name)?"
"Yes slenderman. This is (name), as you know already. Um do you mind if she stays here with us for a couple of days?"
I whispered to Ben, "Do you think they know about my parents that were murdered?"
"Yeah they know. So slenderman, can she? Please?"

"Fine child, she may. But she must not be left alone when she goes outside, do you understand? She would be in great danger if she does."
"Ok slenderman. I understand."

~le time skip (again)~
Later that night, Ben, Jeff, eyeless jack, slenderman and myself were playing a game of mario kart and we were having a blast. I finally got over the shyness and kinda opened up. These guys seem nice and now that they are my friends, I can count on them.
Until I woke up in the morning, when Jeff was waiting for me...