~ New love ~

I blushed furiously when he said that. "You...you love me?...I...I love you too..."
"I always wanted to tell you that but um...I was just too shy to tell you that. I always had a crush on you when I was alive...just knowing that you love me back is amazing and I'm so happy (name). So um...(name)...will you be my girlfriend?..."
"Of course Ben"
"So um...don't get scared but um..." He suddenly kissed you. The kiss made you feel happy but then, everything turned black.
"(Name)!!!!! (Name) are you ok??? ._. I'm sorry if I hurt you." He grabbed you and he held you in his arms.
"Nuhhh I'm fine, I just fainted." You felt dizzy but you felt a little bit better since he was holding you.
"So um (name), do you want to come back to the slender mansion with me? You can meet the "gang". They should like you because you are pretty nice. And adorable."
"Sure, when do you want to go?" You were eager but also scared that they would like you.
"If you want we could go now. All we have to do is walk."
Even though you hated walking, you thought that it would be fun, mostly because you were with Ben.
"So where is this slender mansion?"
"Oh it's just behind your house, it's not that far."
You used to go behind your house into the wood to play with Ben all the time, how would there be a slender mansion? You would have noticed...