Chapter 4: My First

Alright, so now y'all know about my first love, and it ain't gon be no more of that shit. I promise you that.

But do y'all know about my first fuck?? I suppose not.

Lemme tell y'all!!

I was 13, and she was 15. Her name was Melina, but I called her Mel.

She was so sexy to me, every nigga wanted to smash! She wasn't yo average girl, she had body for a 15 year old. Baddest girl in 9th grade, I was in the 8th grade though, young as hell, right?

Anyway, it happened at her house. I was there with my older cousin, Roderick, he was there to smash her older sister, Kelonie.

I honestly had no intentions on getting with Melina that day. I was just there to smoke and chill, until Roderick handled his business, plus I wasn't expecting Melina to even be there, since she's always out.

It threw me off when I seen her come down the stairs with one of her friends though. I was watching her walk her friend to the door, then they walked outside. Then about 5 minutes later she came back into the house.

She looked at Roderick and I, said hey, then sat on the couch next to her sister, who was rolling the blunts.

I remember how we all was just sitting in their living room, smoking for about 20 minutes, music playing, us yelling over the music talking and laughing, then next thing you know, I see Roderick and Kelonie go upstairs.

I was mad as fuck, because he left me and Melina alone and I didn't even know her like that, she was just a girl every nigga wanna do. So it was awkward. But I used my highness as an excuse to start making convo.

Flashback begins

"Daaammmnnn." I said rubbing my hands together. "They bout to get it in!!"

"Haha, I know right, Kel don't play, she get right to it." Melanie said.

"I see, she probably do this often."  I added.

"Don't try my sister like she some ho." Mel snapped "When y'all niggas want pussy, y'all go get it, she wanted some dick, so she getting it, what's the problem?"

"Damn, my bad!" I said while putting my hands up in surrender. "Ain't mean no disrespect."

"Nah, you good, I'm just letting yo dumb ass know." she said.

"Coo, and I ain't no dumbass, but, uuuhh, I ain't know you smoked?"

"Yeeaahh, I ain't no heavy smoker though, I just do it from time to time." she said as I nodded.

She got up from the other couch and sat by me with another blunt in her hand, she lit it and took a puff.

Right when she was about to hand it to me, Kelonie and Roderick came downstairs.

"Y'all done already??" I asked trying not to laugh.

"Shut the hell up" Roderick snapped "We bout to head out."

"Yeah, we'll be back soon." Kelonie added looking at Melina.

"Aight." Melina said handing me the blunt. "But where y'all going?"

"Don't worry about all that." Kelonie stated, as she and Roderick left.

I shrugged my shoulders and inhaled..... then exhaled.

"Ooo lemme show this trick." Melina said all excited.

"Alright, I got this from YouTube, Ima have smoke in my mouth, then I kiss you and while kissing you, I blow the smoke into your mouth." she said waiting for my response.