Chapter 1: Who am I?

Who am I?

I'm Lil Mouse, all day every day. Born and raised in Chiraq! I blew up off "Get Smoked." Ever heard of it? That's that fye. I didn't even expect it to take off the way it did. Wayne even remixed it. I get a lot of shit from people. They say stuff like..

"He's too young."

"This is what our generation has come to?"

"Where are his parents?"

Dadedadedadeda.

Honestly, they can miss me with allat. I couldn't care less what people think of me. What they say don't bother me. They try to judge me and they don't even understand my lifestyle. I'm not the only youngin living like this, where I'm from we all live like this, and there are way more kids my age doing what I do, some younger, But it's normal. I grew up with this mentality. I've been threatening to kill n*ggas since elementary, it's nothing.

The teenage boys y'all used to seeing, ain't nothing like that where I'm from. All those thugs y'all think y'all know are fuck n*ggas, straight frauds. They don't have a CLUE of what being a thug is about. They listen to some wack ass trap music, and think that's a permission slip to go around yelling SQUAD. Just stop. They wouldn't last two days in my hood, we outchea all day, every day.

Them frauds would jump at the slightest shit, like a car simply just driving, they'd be ready to run home to their pops, But not me, I'd be ready to pull out that Ruger, ya feel me?

Chicago ain't no safe place, I'll tell you that. I can see my homeboy today, and hear he was murdered a month later, and it probably wouldn't bother me that much, because it's normal, this shit is common.

People try to look out for my safety all the time. They say I'm gon either end up dead or in prison. Some say I might end up like Lil JoJo. None of it phases me though. This been goin on forever and it ain't gon neva end. This is life for me, this rap shit is my life!

But who am I?

I'm Mouse Myers.

I'm 15 years old.

And I fuck with who I want to fuck with, and can't nobody tell me nothing.