Chapter 3: Only Chasing Dreams

Girls? Hmm, what is there to say about them... All of the females around here are easy. It's never really a challenge to get them in bed. Not to sound cocky or anything, but a lot of these girls throw themselves at me.  I mean, have you seen the comments under my Instagram pictures?

"Baaaaee"

"Sexy asl"

"fck me pls"

Etc.

But what can I say? I'm Mouse.

Anyway, I did have a girlfriend at one point of time, I was 13, I thought having a girlfriend wouldn't be so bad. Her name was Tivanni (tiff • any), she was cool, my lil lady shotta. I remember when I first seen her. I was at a skating rink party and Ion know, she just stood out to me.. I just never seen someone like her around Chiraq. She was about 5'4, dark brown skin, dark brown eyes, and she had shoulder length curly dark brown hair. It ain't often for me to say this, but she was just pretty as hell, maybe even beautiful.

Lemme gon ahead and give y'all my lil flashback

July 7th, 2013

Rich City Skating Rink

11:07 p.m.

Mouse P.O.V

It was packed!! People everywhere. All I heard was loud voices and 'No Lie' booming throughout the whole skating rink.

"Bruh, I'm gettin tired of this damn song!" my boy Keem yelled in my ear.

"Yeah man, this shit played out, I might not even skate, shiiiid, ima just chill." I said to him, who wasn't even listening to me, he was too busy scanning the crowd

"Did you hear what I said?" I asked him slightly irritated.

"Yea, I heard you ... Aight man, I'm finna go get these skates, then head to this food bar, I'm hungry as fuck!" he said in response, dapping me up.

"Aight, fam, be good, ya hea'?" I joked with my kool-aid smile, as he smacked his teeth and walked off.

I shook my head laughing and continued to walk around the rink. I was wearing my shades to keep me from getting noticed, I looked around and started to regret even coming here. It was hype, but it wasn't my type of function. I sat down and pulled out my phone and began scrolling through Instagram,  there were a lot of people on my TL posting pics, and some were at this rink. I shook my head and put my phone back into my pocket, and decided to look at all the females that walked by, just to entertain myself.

Some were decent looking, some bad as hell, some just... nah. But that's when I saw her. She was walking with another girl, they didn't look like your average Chiraq girls. They looked like they came from Arizona or some shit. Both of them caught my eye, but Tivanni was the one I wanted to see about.

So I just watched.

I watched her, as she and her friend walked to the desk, to check out their skates.

I watched her as she received her skates as a big smile appeared on her face, she had a smile that brought a grin to my face.

I watched her as she tried on her skates, then go back up to the counter for another pair, I guess the first pair was too small, since the second pair she got looked bigger.

I watched her, as she and her and her friend struggled to make it to the rink.

And I just kept watching.