Meeting the band

Luke and I were walking to his friends house where he said all the boys were. Luke knocked on the door 2 minutes later a curly haired boy answered the door and introduce himself as Ashton. "Hey, Ash this is my sister Haley" Luke said "Nice to meet you Ashton" I said "Luke and Haley the other boys are downstairs playing FIFA if you want to go down there" he said "OK Ash I'm gonna go introduce Haley to the other boys" Luke said me and Luke walked downstairs and saw 2 boys playing FIFA. One was very tanned with black hair and the other one had weird purple hair. The purple haired one introduce himself as Michael and the tanned one said his name was Calum. "Its nice to meet you both" I said "Do you guys want to play FIFA" Calum asked "Yeah, sure. Why not I love FIFA." I said "I thought you would say that ,Haley" Luke said "What's that supposed mean ,Luke" I asked confused "It means you really love FIFA and always want to play it" Luke said "I don't always want to play FIFA" I said and after I said that I left them to play their game. I walked upstairs and saw Ashton just sitting there. I walked over to him "Ash, whats wrong" I asked he just shook his head "nothings wrong ,Haley" was all he said. "Ash, I know something's wrong just tell me" I asked concerned. He looked up at me with puffy and red eyes. "Ash, why are you crying" I asked "I don't think the boys will ever accept me in the band because I don't play FIFA." he said "Oh, poor Ashy they'll accept you in the band one day. Now come on do you want to do a Twit-cam with me" I asked. He nodded "sure lets do a twit-cam" he said and smiled. I logged on to Twitter I tweeted *@Haley_Hemmo: Doing a twit-cam with @Ashton5SOS* and Ashton tweeted *@Ashton5SOS: doing a twit-cam with @Luke5SOS sister @Haley_Hemmo ask some questions* We started doing the twit-cam and got a lot of questions some like "Ashton do u think the band will get bigger than it already is?" most like "@Haley_Hemmo u and @Ashton5SOS make a really cute couple will u 2 go out?" after the first 5 of those Ashton and I ended the twit-cam.