Your favorite movie fandom

Adam:  The Avengers. Growing up, you watched every single movie about the Marvel Universe, and then you introduced Adam to it, and he absolutely loved it.

Chase:  Jurassic Park. What's there not to like? It's dinosaurs. You watched the first 3 movies when you were a little girl, and watched Jurassic World when it came out. When you and Leo got the Lab Rats to get into today's culture, you introduced Chase to the phenomenal movie about the extinct race of prehistoric creatures. Let's just say that he engrossed himself in it, and developed a small man crush on Jeff Goldblum (aka Ian Malcolm).

Douglas:  Twilight. You had read the books and seen each movie, and Douglas at first refused to watch anything related to the supernatural. But when you pointed out the fact that he lived with bionic people, he shut up and watched it. By the end of the first movie, he was on the edge of his seat, excited to watch the next one.

Leo:  The Hunger Games. You had read the books, and fell in love with the storyline. So when you asked Leo if you two could watch the movies, he nodded. You were so into it, and Leo was kinda into it. You both knew that it'd become your favorite movie series of all time.

Marcus:  The Chronicles of Narnia. C.S. Lewis happened to be one of your all-time favorite authors, and you adored the movies. You somehow persuaded Marcus to watch it with you, and he said it was okay, but you knew that he was smiling the entire time you two watched it. He just didn't wanna admit it that he liked it.