Ch. 10: Markiplier vs Wilford Warfstache

After putting a bullet in Mark's stomach, Wilford Warfstache returned to the industries to figure out his next move. The only Apocalypto soldier left standing or outside of police custody was now no longer in his control, same goes for his little robo boy. He may have wounded the hero, but he still had yet to kill him. However, if he was gonna capitalize on Mark's injury, he needed to find a way now, and it had to be something more then just walking in with more of those bullets and finishing him off. He needed something that could get him through his friends and then take on Mark himself, something that could guarantee his victory rather then just chancing it with a gun a super bullets.

But he just may have had a way. He was now on the phone with the General, who was not too happy with how this operation turned out. "Relax General, I know this looks bad, but we just hit a setback, it's nothing we can't fix" he assured. "Do not lecture me General! I know-" he stopped when he saw the lady scientist nervously approach him. "Hold on a second" he ordered the General before placing the phone on his shoulder. "Yes?"

"Sorry sir, I just wanted to let you know that the suit is ready" she informed, the boss shooting up his eyebrows hopefully. She nodded to confirm it and he grinned.

"There's nothing to worry General, our problem has been solved" he noted to the phone before hanging it up. "Take me to it" he ordered and the lady began to lead the way. Shortly after, they were in the room that held the special, prototype suit that the company owner had wanted to create. The scientist typed a code in the pad to open the sliding door that concealed the suit they had made. The creator smiling devilishly at the sight of his beautiful creation.

"This is it sir" she noted. "It's completed and fully operational, but we still have yet to test it"

"Well, no time like the present" he grinned again, looking forward to nothing more then testing it out himself.

X

After Mark was badly wounded, he was quickly rushed to the hospital. The doctors tried to get the bullet out of his gut, but they couldn't break through his skin. Luckily, Mark's hair was still red, so they didn't know it was Mark Fischbach, just one of the superheroes on t.v. But now, Mark was laying on a hospital bed, still with the bullet in his gut, and surrounded by all of his friends, all except Bob and Wade because as much as they wanted to, Mark urged them to safely guard the detective, as they tried to figure out how this could've happened and what to do now. Tyler and Ethan had gotten to talk Jack, Amy and Kathryn while doctors were working on him and got updated on everything that's been happening while they were held captive. Now they were with Mark to help him amd finally resolve some things.

"Ok, hold on" Amy instructed before placing her hand over thr gunshot wound, Mark grunting as a ray of energy drew from her hand and brought the bullet out of his gut. Mark took a steady breath once it was out, slightly relieved but still had the wound. "I knew it" Amy sighed after examining the bullet.

"Knew what?" Jack asked.

"The bullet is made from the Matthias stones, the same thing that gave you two ur powers" she informed.

"Wait, so the same thing that gave us our powers can also kill us?" Mark asked in surprise.

"If nothing else can, and knowing how powerful they are" she nodded.

That sort of news was pretty frightening to the rest of the group, knowing that there was something that could absolutely kill them no matter what, and Mark felt damn lucky that he was still alive.

"Wait, so that bullet is made from the same stuff that gave you ur powers?" Tyler asked.

"Yea, same as you two" Mark nearly laughed. "Are you sure you guys are ok?" he quickly asked.