Ch. 11: The Truth behind it All

Markiplier began to slowly and sleepily open his eyes back up, the light coming through the window nearly blinding him. For a moment, he was really disoriented, not knowing if he was even alive or dead. But a second after he opened his eyes, he saw Tyler leaning against the wall by the window. Then, he saw Ethan and Kathryn sleeping in the chairs at the end of the room. Finally, he turned to his left and saw Jack sleeping in the chair next to his bed.

Jack opened his eyes and was happily relieved to see his good pal awake and alright. "Am I alive?" Mark asked, half joking and half checking, making Jack giggle and capturing the others attention. They too were happily relieved to see their friend back.

"Yes Mark, we got the bullets out" Jack smiled, Mark sighting in relief.

But then, he noticed Amy wasn't among the group and started to get worried. "Where's Amy?" he asked.

Jack just smiled and pointed to the bed next to him. Mark turned to see his beloved Amy peacefully sleeping, smiling in relief and at how pretty she looked when she slept. "Believe it or not, she pulled through pretty damm well, even getting the bullets out for you and herself" Tyler informed in astonishment. "That's one hell of a girl you found there Mark" he acknowledged, Mark not taking his eyes off the prettt lady.

"She is that" he smiled. But then, a thought popped into his head. "Wait, and what about William?" he quickly asked.

"He's alive" Tyler answered. "He's upstairs and is being guarded by the police" he informed. "He also has neck and spinal injuries" he added.

Mark was silent for a moment, considering everything that's happened and what he should do now. "Is there any way we can get in there and talk to him?" he asked, shocking the others.

"You wanna talk to him?" Ethan asked in confusion.

"Yea, just to settle some things" he answered.

"But we've got him on everything" Kathryn noted.

"Yea, and not to mention everything he's done to us" Tyler added.

"I know guys, but it's not about that" he noted. "There are just some things I need to sort out with him"

"But Mark, look where we are, look where Amy is" Ethan pointed out.

Mark shut his eyes and averted his gaze for a moment and took a deep breath before responding. "I know what we he did was bad" he nodded before facing back up. "But guys, don't let revenge make this any worse, revenge is the reason we're all here" he stated. "In fact, Will probably wouldn't have even done this if it wasn't for me" he regrettably added. "So please, just lemme speak with him, it's something I need so I can make this better make this better" he urgently pleaded.

The other group members glanced between one another, knowing he was true and he greatly needed this. "Are you sure about this Mark?" Jack asked to make sure, not wanting him to end up regretting this.

"Yes, I'm positive" Mark nodded. The others knew there was no way of convincing him otherwise, so they all agreed to join in and help out.

Wilford Warfstache was lying in his bed with a contraption surrounding his head, supporting his injured neck. There were two officers just outside the closed door, keeping watch as he slept. Wilford opened his eyes at the sound of the window opening, then squinted his eyes at a canon sticking through and shooting a portal at the wall. Just a few minutes after he heard the sound of something flying away, Mark and his friends all stepped through the portal. The Colonel slightly chuffing as they surrounded him, Mark taking the seat next to his bed while the others either stood or sat beside, looking as if they could jump at Warfstache any moment.