Chapter 2

Landing the plane, you hopped out and opened the door to your house. Closing the door, and stretching you took a bite of a cookie that was stashed in your bag. You unpacked all of your cooking items and placed them in the correct cabinet.

Your ears perked up as the doorbell rang. Walking towards the door, you placed your ear on the door feeling the urge to get in a defensive position.

"Maybe their not here Tails."

"Oh, don't worry Sonic! I saw their plane land a few moments ago!"

Quickly opening the door, you were met with an azure hedgehog and a yellow two tailed fox. "Hello, may I help you?" You asked them, tilting your head to the side. The blue hedgehog spoke first. "I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog."

"I'm Tails the Fox! We came here to show you around Station Square if you want to." Tails offered, smiling sweetly.

You slowly nodded and closed the door behind you as followed Sonic and Tails towards some sort of workshop. Tails spun around, a happy smile planted on his face. "This is my workshop!" He announced.

"I like it." You quietly said, your (e/c) gazed over Sonic. "Sonic... your the famous blue blur aren't you?" The blue blur nodded his head and wagged his finger with a cocky smirk dancing his muzzle. "Uh-huh the one and only."

"I see you have a plane, who made it?" Tails butted in, looking very curious. You glanced at the gold bracelet on your wrist. "My mother made it for me."