Chapter 7

Tails' P.O.V

(Y/N) and Sonic ran outside while I stayed behind. She looked so confident with trying to stop him I couldn't help but smile. The enemy was a white dragon with void black eyes and his hand was held up as an energy ball appeared in his hand.

"I hope you die with this pathetic planet. Dr. Eggman did a fabulous job directing me to where you live Sonic and (Y/N)." He stated his purple eyes staring them down. I hated it, I wanted to shield her from his harsh stare.

The (f/c) (a/t) glared at Eggman in the background; I would too if I was her. Sonic took this time to charge up into a ball and spin dash towards the enemy and attack. Sadly I don't know the dragon's name he never gave it to me.

The dragon sent the energy ball towards Sonic who hit the ball effectively and fell to the ground knocked out. "One rat down, the other one to go..." His tongue forked out of his mouth as he stared at (Y/N) and I finally realized I fell for her.

(Y/N) pointed her finger at the white dragon, a scowl on her pretty face. "Hey! Just for that, I'll play volleyball with your dead corpse!" The dragon laughed, using his wings to land on the ground unharmed. "I'd love to see you try rat."

"My name is Cloudstale. And I will ensure your death here and now! And when I'm finished with you, I'll kill off this whole planet!" Cloudstale hissed as the two engaged into a heated staring contest.

"Oh I'd love to see you try~"

A/N: Sorry it's short; getting ready to sleep.