Chapter 6

Tails' P.O.V

Okay I got what I needed to complete my machine. He doesn't know about yet, which is good. Let's Sonic and (Y/N) get the element of surprise, which is always good. I entered my workshop and started to get to work, it took me a few hours but then the portal appeared leading to where (Y/N) and Sonic were.

"Oh, how I miss those (e/c) eyes." I said out loud before my cheeks turned scarlet. What am I thinking? I just met her!

I looked into the portal and noticed that Sonic and (Y/N) were facing away from me. "Sonic! (Y/N)! This way!" I whisper yelled. They quickly turned around to face me and I had to quickly move away to avoid being jumped on.

(Y/N) quickly hugged me and I received a thank from her multiple times. I hugged her back, happy that I was able to see her again so I smiled. "Listen, there's a guy outside. He's the one that sent you between dimensions and you've been in there for three weeks."

(Y/N)'s free fist turned into a tight fist. "What? Oh, lemme throw him around a little so he's in my little game of volleyball.~ And let's see how he likes it." She cooed menacingly.

Sonic shivered, he didn't like seeing her like this and neither did I.

"Wait, where's Blaze?" (Y/N) suddenly questioned, causing me to point downstairs. She was currently working on something, and was planning on giving it to (Y/N) after this was over.

"THAT'S IT, I'M ENDING ALL YOUR PATHETIC LIVES ONCE AND FOR ALL."