Six (JJK)

Snapchat:
Taelien 👽 took a screenshot of your story!

The notification, silent yet visible, appeared on the locked phone screen next to Jungkook's bag, unnoticed. He was dancing to his song Begin. He has only written a few songs and made music for only this one, but it was a pretty good song. He created a choreography with his friend Jimin, since he went to dance school. But he could never get the chorus right.

WHY CAN'T I- UGHHHHHH

Jungkook decides to take a break and sees the notification and opens Snapchat.

Snapchat:
Taelien 👽 took a screenshot of your story!

Did he just-? Oh my god he did! Does he really think I look that good? Why am I so happy? Ok, Jungkook.. relax. STOP SMILING! UGHH you're so gay. What do I say though?

Jungsh👀k:
Well hello to you too
Seen at 8:32pm

Ughh that was sooo lame! And he just saw it.. god Jungkook, what's wrong with you?

Taelien 👽:
Hi..?

Ok sureeee act like you don't know what just happened..

Jungkook rolled his eyes and started typing.

Jungsh👀k:
Cut the crap, I know you screenshotted my story. Why'd you do it?
Seen at 8:34pm

Hello
Delivered

Helloooooo?
Delivered

Ughh not this again! Why doesn't he ever reply?

Fine then, leave.
Delivered

"Oh my god Tae why are you like this! Don't you know how rude it is to leave someone in read!" "Okay, who's 'Tae' and why do you care if he left you on read? Is it 'cause you asked him for bootie pics?" Yoongi said while laughing and entering the dance studio.

Min Yoongi, usually called Yoongi, is one of Jungkook's only childhood friends he's still in touch with, along with Park Jimin and Kim Namjoon. He's sarcastic and always tired, but still very smart. He's currently working at the cafe where Taehyung works at and is a part time rapper. He writes his own lyrics and sings them in the 'Undergrounds' where he is known as Agust D. It's a place you can get to if you go through the park, the cemetery and the forest, but it's definitely worth the creeps because the rapping there is top of the line. Yoongi is currently working on being the top rapper there, Jung Hoseok being the first. Yoongi writes and produces his songs in the same building as Jungkook dances in, which is practical when Jungkook wants a ride back to their apartment.

"Ah, just a guy I know from school. I got his Snapchat from Jimin hyung." Jungkook told him, instantly making Yoongi smile. Everyone knows he likes Jimin. He's liked him since grade school and has never moved on. Hell, even Jimin knows, but he's too shy to make a move since, he too, likes Yoongi. "Oh, okay.. Well I'm gonna go to sleep now. See ya tomorrow~ Goodnight." "You do realize it's seven o' four right?" Jungkook tells him, before leaving the dance studio. "I'm tired okay! Bye." "Aright then.. Bye Yoongi hyung, goodnight."