Thirty Eight

Yeah so I realize I haven't made a 'how did he get back to Jungkooks room' chapter yet but it's coming don't worry 😂 for now enjoy a..

SNAPCHAT CHAPTER! Yess were finally?? getting back to what this story was supposed to be but I mean hey, we all know I'm not sticking to this, right?

Also I told yall the new schedule want gonna stick 😅😅 okay so now it'll probably be at least once every 2 weeks because schools a bitch. But I'll be posting more next week because it's March break yalllll 🤟🤟

----\(+-+)/----

Snapchat:
Taelien 👽 sent you a message!

Jin glanced as the notification popped up onto his home screen. Intrigued as to why his friend sent him a text this late, he opened it.

Taelien 👽:
Jin hyunggggg!

Eomma Jin 🍜:
Yeah Tae, what's up?

The boy too a deep breath, and typed.

Taelien 👽:
I have something to tell you..
I think I'm going to move to Seoul..
With Yoongi and Jungkook
They're gonna open a restaurant and I'm gonna work as a waiter

Eomma Jin 🍜:
Ok good I thought you were gonna tell me you were a cook 😂😂
But.. I'm in!

Taelien 👽:
What do you mean?

Eomma Jin 🍜:
I meannnn..
We're gonna go with you guys. Namjoon and I
I'll call Yoongi tomorrow and ask for a job. Namjoon's going to find a bookstore job.

Taelien 👽:
Wait.. you're coming??
OH MY GOD!
SJDHJS OKAY ILL TELL THEM!
GOODNIGHT HYUNG

Eomma Jin 🍜:
Okay Tae 😂😂 goodnight

Taehyung spat out the piece of cake in his mouth and ran over to the boy who were now sitting on the couch. Taehyung was a slow eater from time to time, but he couldn't help it. He sad on Jungkook's lap and spoke. "Guys! Guess!" "Are you coming!?" "Yeah Tae, it won't be the same without you. You have to come." Jungkook was the first to answer, and he was dying of anticipation. He was so nervous for Taehyung's answer, he started fidgeting with his pants' zipper. Taehyung grabbed a hold of his hands to get him to stop, and kissed them. "Yes! But on one condition." "Anything!" "Yoongi," He turned to face Yoongi, half asleep on the couch, scrolling on his instagram feed. He looked up once his friend mentioned his name, but had the same tired and emotionless gaze. "Could my friend work as a chef in your restaurant? I swear he's a great cook! He always makes great food when income over and-" "Tae," Yoongi cut him off with a chuckle before he ran out of breath. The boy was speaking faster and faster he's surprised he even caught a bit of what he was trying to say. "I trust you. If you say he's a good cook I'll hire him. We need all. The help we can get." "Well in that case, I've got someone else in mind. But I really want to know how you guys got me. So, I'll make some hot cocoa and you can tell me everything, mkay?" "Perfect." Told Jungkook, kissing taehyung forehead.