Thirty Five (JJK)

"Okay so, here's the last lock-"

×××××׶¶××××××
;^;
×××××׶¶××××××

Jungkook looked around the room, looking for the centre point star. He knew exactly what to do. "We need to-" He looked at the middle of the galaxy, always circling around. This lock is the hardest. He has to find the correct star and the correct pattern after that.

Ah! There we go.

"Press the centre of the galaxy, then tap this star-" He then continued to look and tap on stars, some more than once. It made the form of a 'J' and an 'M'.

He was really surprised when this worked. Mansoo never changed the code.

Has he really not moved on?

"Jeez Jungkook. How long did it take to memorize all these codes?" Asked Yoongi, following his friend into the next room. "You have no idea." Laughed Jungkook, ready to find his Tae.

''MANSOO WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?'' ''Jesus Kook, rela- what was that?'' They both walked slowly and silently towards the room where the sound came from. Cautious to not make a sound.

They turned the corner and there he was, Taehyung lying unconscious on a bed. Mansoo nowhere in sight.

"TAEHYUNG!!" Jungkook ran towards his Hyung, hugging him with all his might. He tried to wake him up, to shake him. He tried everything he could think of, but to no response. Tears started gathering in his eyes, afraid the older was dead. Jungkook suddenly got so angry, he didn't know what to do. He wanted to kill whoever did this to his Hyung.

He got up and ran towards an other door in search for Mansoo who, as anyone would probably guess, kidnapped Taehyung. Yoongi just stood there, not knowing what to do exactly. Was he supposed to help Jungkook, try to wake Tae up, or do nothing?

___________
------
___________

I wasn't gonna update till later, but I just want to thank my supportive and silent readers. You guys make me so happy and you guys made the dream work. I'm so close to 3k because of all of you and I wouldn't be here without you guys. Thank you so much. I'm so greatful for you guys. And I'm so glad I was able to create a story you guys like. 💜💜 I purple all of you~