Forty One (FLASHBACK? FLASHBACK.)

"Yoongs, it's been a while, I'm worried." Jungkook said as he calmed down from learning his crush is coming over and his appartments a complete mess

"Hold up.. you were freaking out from the fact I was coming over?" Taehyung said with the biggest smirk imaginable on his face. He looked over to Jungkook to see his face was covered in a pinkish redish blush and he could feel the temperature rising in the room. "Can I get back to the story or..?" Yoongi said, wanting to get this explination over with as soon as possible. (Kinda reminds me of someone else, hint hint: me 😅) "Oh yeah yeah, for sure go ahead." "So since Jungkook was so worried and still cleaning the appartment to make it look better than it was when we first moved in, I decided to go and check up on you since I knew around where your house was and I knew the fastest route-"

"The things I do for my friends.." Yoongi mumbled, slipping on his shoes and grabbing his black leather jacket, closing the door on his way out. He walked down the stairs into the lobby, waving and smiling to his neighbors and the people he knew. He walked down the side walk, turned a few times and eventually saw Taehyung near a bus stop. He was thankful for the street lights lining the side of the road because it was pretty dark. He spotted Taehyung. And for some reason he had a bag over his head. Yoongi walked up to him and helped him get the bag off. "Tae, why do you have a bag over your head?" He asked, looking very concerned for his friend. Mostly for his mental state. 'This dude has more problems than I thought' thought Yoongi, mentally laughing at his lame joke. "There-there was a.. a person! He tried to-do get me!" Taehyung tried to explain, hugging Yoongi, glad to have his friend by his side. "I'm so glad you're here.. Why are you here?" He questioned into the hug. To which, Yoongi replied quite honestly, "For you."

"Taehyung ended the hug and looked up at me. His face was filled with complete horror, I don't think I'll ever forget it. I can't believe by saying just two words, he could get so scared. But when I looked over his, I knew why he was so scared. I should've out two and two together, but things happened so fast I didn't know what was happening-"

One glimpse. One glimpse into those fear struck eyes is all it took to make someone feel someone else's horror. That's how Yoongi felt in that moment. Scared for Taehyung, scared for his life. And in that moment, Taehyung collapsed. He just fell to the ground with only a thud to explain what happened. Yoongi looked up, terror striking him. There he was, the person responsible for causing all of this mess. He was wearing all black, a black cap, a black leather jacket, a black mask, black pants, everything was black. All Yoongi could think about doing, was run.

"I ran as fast as I could. I'm so sorry Taehyung." Tears started to unconsciously stream down his face, falling onto his lap. "I-I could've at least tried to fight him. I probably couldve helped. I just, I just chickened out. And I'm so sorry for that. I'm so sorry-" He was balling his eyes out, not able to stop it. All this pent up sadness, all this pent up guilt. All those hidden emotions all letting themselves loose. Taehyung took Yoongi into a hug, hushing him and telling him comforting words in his ear, all while stroking his back and playing in his hair. He really needed it. He needed forgiveness, and he got it.