Epilogue

Final part yaayy

--------

Baekhyun never died ever since the day Chanyeol died. He only locked himself in his room, depressed an lonely, wishing he can actually kill himself for good.

He didn't even accepted Jisung's nor Heechul's presence which is greatly odd. The psychiatrists who handled him all suggested that this may be the side effects of his consecutive deaths. His mom and Heechul were convinced but Jisung knew all about Chanyeol and how his big brother loved the mysterious guy so much. Jisung thought that something bad might've happened to this Park Chanyeol of Baekhyun's.

Besides, it's been two years since Baekhyun had turned all depressed and Jisung never saw him go suicidal anymore, which in this case, was horrible.

Jisung had been trying to ask him what happened but he kept pushing him away. All he knew was Baekhyun kept screaming Chanyeol's name in his sleep and he always wake up crying like a big piece of his heart had been taken away.

This happened for a very long time until one day, Baekhyun swallowed a huge chunk of sleeping pills, hoping he could die and take revenge of this evil Eunhee bit** but instead of dying, he fell unconscious with Heechul and Jisung trying to lift his skinny body up.

He woke up to bright ceiling over him and the typical sent of hospital. He had to admit he liked this kind of scent. He took a deep breath and exhaled when his ears perked up when he heard the low voice speak next to him.

"Hi, Baek."

Baekhyun snapped his face to his left to see a grinning giant whose face showed affection, concern, worry, and apology.

"I'm sorry I took too long to find you, you're so small it's almost impossible!" He grinned. "By the way, I never got to finish my proposal."

Baekhyun launched himself to the giant, crying, as he screamed his name with awful delight.

"Chanyeol, you son of a-"

~THE END YAY~

Feel lucky i actually give u a happy ending 😐