About This Book

The purpose of this book is to share thought provoking lessons that will hopefully encourage, enlighten, and educate you. The lessons are based upon Biblical principles that you can use daily for successful living. God has given us a blueprint in His Word that will help us build a grand life no matter where we are currently in life.

The principles contained in these pages have withstood the test of time; they are universal truths! The lessons and principles are simple to understand, as well as, implement for those who would dare try and keep trying. Making a lasting permanent change does take time, practice, and patience, but you can do it!

At the end of each section is the following:

Lesson

This is where you will find a summary for the section you have just read. It allows you to have a quick overview of each section. You can skip to the Lesson, if you just want a fast inspirational boast.

Actions to Take

This section is all about you taking action. It is important to immediately implement what you have just learned, in order for the principles to take root and have a positive impact in your life. Some of the suggestions are purely thought provoking, while others ask you to actually perform a task.

Pearlables

This section contains the pearls of wisdoms extracted from the text that I like to call Pearlables! I like to think of a Pearlable as something that you take away and think about all day. You can even repeat them to yourself at different times throughout your day. Similar to affirmations, Pearlables are reminders of universal truth. 

Please enjoy your reading and be blessed!!