Chapter 7

Millie's POV:

I woke up to an alarm really confused. I do not remember falling asleep here, I thought to myself. All I remember was watching Stranger Things with- "oh no," I said out loud to myself. It was all coming back now. This is just great. "Oh no, what?" Paige said walking into my room,
"Did you bring me in here last night?" I asked her.
"Nope," she answered. "Finn did. He's gotten a lot stronger," she said sitting down.
"Yeah," I said trying to hide my smile now remembering Finn kissing me goodnight. "And why do I have an alarm set?"
"You've got the table read today, silly," Paige said reminding me.

She breathed in before speaking again. "I saw you guys on the couch last night. All cuddled up and watching Stranger Things." I was completely frozen. "I'm sorry, Paige! It will never-"
"Millie!" she snapped at me. "I'm not mad... at all." I sighed with relief. "But I need you to do something for me," she said.
"Of course," I said maybe a bit to quickly.

"Talk to him." I knew she was referring to Finn. "You guys obviously have a bond together."
"Paige, right now?" I said to her, wanting the conversation to be over already.
"I'm serious, Millie," she said grabbing my attention. "This isn't ordinary crush drama. This is Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard."
"Did you just call it crush drama?!" I was wide awake by this point. Paige just smirked at me and walked to the door of my room. "Check the messages I've sent you," she said before existing out.

I grabbed my phone and opened up to heaps of photos from the shoot yesterday. They were awesome! I saved the ones I adored, duo and individual, and maybe one or two of Finn. I went on to Instagram and got the photo ready to post but I couldn't think of a caption. What is something the fans always talk about? Mileven! I wrote down the best caption I could think of and posted it.

milliebobbybrown

Liked by finnwolfhardofficial, strangerthingstv and 72, 643 othersmilliebobbybrown Season 3 Mileven will be your death🌸View all 1, 802 commentsfillieisreal OMG, SCREAMING!!😍finnwolfhardofficial Literally will be, haha👌🏼3 minutes ago

milliebobbybrown Season 3 Mileven will be your death🌸
View all 1, 802 comments
fillieisreal OMG, SCREAMING!!😍
finnwolfhardofficial Literally will be, haha👌🏼
3 minutes ago

I was so surprised by how many likes and comments the picture had gotten already. It's only been up for 3 minutes! I liked Finn's comment, turned my phone off and put some casual clothes for the table read.

30 minutes later

Since all of the cast was now in Atlanta and staying in the same hotel. We all decided we would meet in the reception area. I got there and everyone was already running towards me. Sadie, Caleb and Gaten all gave me a massive hug, squeezing me to death.

"Hey guys!" I say excited to see everybody. "How is everyone?" I ask.
"Amazing," said Gaten emphasising the 'ing'.
"Couldn't be better," Sadie said with a huge smile on her face.
"So Millie," Caleb says suspiciously. "A little birdie told me that you and Finn were at a photo shoot yesterday," he said wiggling his eyebrows.