Chapter 6

A/N:

I just changed my description for my story (I feel like it's heaps better, soz) so please read that before reading this chapter. You'll understand better!

Millie's POV:
2 hours later (5:00pm)

Paige and I had got an uber and we were on our way to the surprise. God, I hate surprises. I was in comfortable clothing since I would be getting changed there into a better outfit. I wonder if it's going to be with anybody, I thought. What if it's with Finn?

10 minutes later

We arrived at the place and it looked pretty nice. "Ok, Millie. Close your eyes," Paige said to me.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"Because I don't want to put my hand on your face and ruin your make up," she said. I rolled my eyes and closed them.

Paige guided me in while I had my eyes closed and it felt like we were walking forever. We finally came to a stop and she said I could open them. I did and we were in a studio. "A photo shoot?" I asked disappointed. "RAH!"

"AH!" I jumped around to see Finn almost dying of laughter. "Finn! You gave me a heart attack," I said now laughing as well.
"That was priceless," he said smiling.
"Shut up," I said playfully punching him on the arm.
"Oh it's on," he said picking me up over his shoulder. God, he's so strong now.

He ran around the studio, holding on to me tightly. "Finn, put me down!" I yelled while I was still laughing. He took me off his shoulder and we embraced each other in a hug. "My hair is probably so messy right now," I said pulling out of the hug.
"Hey, you look beautiful," Finn said with a soft smile. I look down flattered. "Thank you," I said looking back into his brown eyes that you drown in.

"Ok kids," said the photographer walking up to us. "We are going to start shooting in about 30 minutes. So go get changed and I'll meet you back here at 6:45," he said with a smile. We both nodded and were handed our outfits. We started walking to the change rooms but I stopped Finn before he could go in.

"We should put something on our stories," I suggested with a grin.
"Yeah, totally! I mean... if that's alright with you," he said sounding a bit nervous.
"It's fine, Finn. Come on," I said grabbing his hand and bringing him with me to the photographer. "Excuse me?" I asked the man.
"What can I do for you, Millie?" he said to me nicely.
"Do you have any smaller cameras around here. We would like to put something on our Instagram stories," I explained.
"There should be some extra ones in that box over there," he said pointing to it.
"Thank you," I said running off with Finn again.

We each grabbed a camera and got our phones out onto Instagram. "Should we get changed?" Finn asked me.
"No spoilers, Finnie," I said with a giggle. He put on a toothy smile which I adored and then he looked down. Dam. "Ok you first," I said to him. He grabbed the camera and posed for the picture. Millie took the photo and looked down at it and thought, he is hot. "Now you," Finn said pointing the camera at me.

I put down my phone and put the camera in front of my face like Finn did. He took it and smiled at the picture. "Oh gosh. Let me see it," I said putting my hand out for his phone. "You'll see it when it's on my story," he said smirking.
"Fine. Same goes for you then," I said to him smirking as well. We chuckled and then started to write our captions. "Let's write the same caption," I said to him. "Trust me. It will look cool," I said with a smile.
"Sure," Finn replied happily. "Anything you want." I blushed at the sentence. 2 minutes later, we both had our photo on our stories.

milliebobbybrown