We Have Lift Off!

A:N/ YOO. It's been a while, guys (:

  This is a story. And it's about Harry Styles and a girl named Alex, in case you forgot. Well it was like my first ever fanfic and I love it. I just forgot about it. LOL. Ok well enjoy the chapter :D 

  It's dedicated to Flippin4Styless because I lvoe her (; OH and because she asked me to continue it 5,000 years ago and I did but forgot... #BadMemory okkkay ENJOYYYY.

"Alex...Wake up!" Harry says in my ear and my eyes shoot open, I immediately regret this and shut them again. "Curtains?" I nod, "Oh..." I feel him get up and then the sound of curtains shutting. I open my eyes again, slowly and it's a lot less brigtht, I sit up and see myself in Harry's Ramones t-shirt.

  "What the..." I feel dizzy, and lay back down. "What the heck happened last night?" I still have the spandex shorts I had on under my dress last night, but... Why did my dress leave my body? I look up, and Harry starts laughing.

  "You really don't remember?" I look at him shaking my head, and he comes and lays down beside me in the bed and hugs me close. "Well 'something' almost happened until you kicked me in the bad spot started laughing so hard and then you passed out." I burst out laughing. I am so funny!

  Harry's looking at me with a sad face. "What?" I ask sympathetically.

  He pouts. "We're leaving today..."

  "NO!!!!" I scream and start kicking.

  "Yes!! I'm sorry, babe!" He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. "I'll miss you so much." He says sadly.

  "Not as much as I'll miss you." I jump up off his bed and go into a ninja like stance. "But I've got some investigating to do, which might take a while." He raises an eyebrow. He looks really hot.

  "Investigating what?" He chuckles. I grin and jump on the bed, sitting beside him.

  "I'm going to see what's up with my mom and Nick."

  "You shouldn't snoop." He says with a smile on his face and I roll my eyes.

  "I'll do what I want." I grin. "Anyways, I'm going downstairs to get dressed. I'll meet you here in 5!" I say, grabbing my dress off the floor and running out the door. I go downstairs and change like I said and when I come out of my room, I see Nick and my mom.

  "I don't understand..." My mom says, crying.

  "Mom? What happened?" I ask, stepping forward. She cries a bit more.

  "The guests are leaving, they just all left. It's insane, we're losing money like crazy. You wouldn't understand, Alex. Just go back to Harry." I consider this and look over at Nick.

  "You're doing this, aren't you?" I ask suspiciously. He widens his eyes at me.

  "Alex!" My mom says, shocked and walks away. Nick looks at me and smiles, walking away again. "You're unbelieveable." She yells back. I roll my eyes and just head back upstairs.

  "Hey babe!" Harry says when I walk in the room. He's wearing a yellow t-shirt and white shorts. "I just finished packing..." He says. I pout. "Yeah but you get to come with me to the airport and say bye to the boys! Cassandra's going to be there, I just got off the phone with Niall, too." I nod. "Ready?" I shake my head. "You are. Come on!"

  "Sadly." We go downstairs and out the front door. "I don't want you to go." I say to Harry as we pull out of parking lot.

  "You think I want to go?! I would stay here with you, but we have to go record and stuff like that and I just can't stay here.." He says and I frown.