"I'll Always Come Back To You."

"Okay, Cassandra," I say putting my head under my pillow. "I've heard enough about Niall for one night." The lights are off, yet she still continued to talk about Niall until 1 o'clock in the morning. She takes the hint this time, and I drift into sleep.

When I wake up, I can't remember my dream, and it was about Harry, so I try to catch wisps of it. I give up after a few minutes, and still hear Cassandra snoring beside me on her bed. I roll over, and get off the bed lazily, grabbing my phone and shuffling across my room and out the door. I walk into the kitchen, and see Izzy making breakfast. "Morning, sunshine!" She says happily, I check the clock, it's 10:30. I smile at her.

"Morning," I say, and then yawn. "I'm still super tired," I say, and sit at the counter, putting my head down. Then I groan. "Harry's going to be here soon. We made plans to go to mom's." I laugh, such a weird thing...

"Put something nice on," she smiles warmly, and I can't help but smile back because she is drop dead goregous. I would love for her to be my step-mother someday. "Oh hey!" She blurts, bringing me back to the real world, "Did you know that there's a dance after the concert? Your dad's taking me." She grins.

"No," I say slowly, "Maybe Harry's taking me..." I trail off, "Anyways, I'll be back in like, half an hour. If Harry comes, just... Keep him busy." I laugh, and then take the stairs by two, walking into my room. Cassandra looks like she's just waking up. "Morning." I say happily.

"Morning..." She yawns. I smile at her, and walk into my closet. What to wear, what to wear... I find a Navy and white striped shirt and dark skinny jeans. I find a pair of black flats on the shelf, and walk out dressed. I head into the bathroom to do my hair, and Cassy follows. "Where are you going?" She asks, confused.

"Harry's picking me up." I say, combing my straight hair, and debating on wheather or not to curl it. "Should I curl it?" I ask Cass.

"Yeah, it would go better with that adorable outfit." She nudges me. I grin, taking out the curling iron. We curl every peice of hair, and as Cass unplugs the curler and I put my hand on the doornob there's a knock at the door.

"Alex?" It's Harry, and my heart skips a beat. Cassandra looks at me wide-eyed.

I open the door and poke out my head, he smiles immediately, and I walk out the rest of the way. Harry's jaw drops. I burst out laughing, "Close your mouth before flies get caught in there," I shut his mouth for him and kiss him. He kisses me back, not arguing. It was after he pulled away that I noticed his hair was sweeped to the side, and he was wearing a black v-neck shirt and khaki shorts. I smiled at him. "You look nice," I say softly, and he takes me by the hand, starting to lead me to the door. "Wait!" I let go of him, and run over to Cassandra, I hug her tight. "I'll miss you. How about we meet up at the concert?" I ask. She nods. I don't mind leaving her home, because it's like she lives here anyways.

"Let's go," Harry says at the door, and I run over to him, curls bouncing and take his hand again. He drops a kiss on my forehead and waves to Cassandra. We walk downstairs and I grab my phone off the counter. We walk out the door, not looking back.

I see his black convertable and smile, "Nice. Rental?" I ask. He nods, I laugh, and then he's opening my door for me. I smile at him. Once he's in the car, he starts it up and drives down the road. My hair blows in the wind, and I close my eyes, open them, close them and open them again. I take out my phone and update my statuses.

Twitter: "Day date with @harry_styles ! Gonna be a time... x"

Facebook: "Early date with Harry! Great already! Concert tonight! Who's all going? x"

"Where are we going?" I ask Harry, and he shrugs. "Wait," I say, "I thought we were going to my mom's?"

He shrugs again, "Okay." He says. Harry's off today. I'm not sure why...

I shift in my seat, facing him. "Is something wrong?" I ask, Harry doesn't take his eyes off the road. "Harry?" I pause. He doesn't reply. "You can tell me anything, you know."

He nods slowly, "Alright," he breathes out, "I love you." He says.

"I love you, too?" I question. "Is that it? Or are you hiding something?" I half-smile. If he is, this feels like getting stabbed.

Harry slows down the car and pulls to the side of the road, stopping. He gets out, and walks around to my side, opening my door, I hesitate, but get out anyways. "Alex," he says, taking my hand, "I don't know why, but I'm a little upset that I'm leaving you." I let out a quick breath. "Not leaving you, but flying around to other countries, and you know, having other girls all over me..." He trails off.

"Harry," I pull his hands close to me, and holding them to my face. "I don't care about other girls, I actually expect you to take other girls out, because, you are Harry Styles. I just- I guess I just expect you to come back to me in the end." I can feel tears threatening, and I hold them back.

Harry touches my nose with his, and whispers, "I'll always come back to you."

"Oh, shut up." I say, blushing, "You'll fall in love and get married to a girl from a tour or something. You know, someone famous." He holds my hands tight, now, my knuckles are turning white from holding his. I let go. "Sorry... I didn't mean it like that." I think about what to say, and decide. "I just don't want you falling for anyone else."

I start to walk away, but he grabs me by the wrist, spinning me to him, and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, not knowing what to do. And he kisses my hair. "After the past day, I don't think I'll ever fall for anyone else."

***************

After driving for half an hour of listening to Ed Sheeran, and Harry screwing around, he pulls into the parking lot of the hotel and he gets out of the car. I do the same, and follow him inside to the lobby. "Let's head to her office." We walk down a corridor, and I start to walk around the turn when I see two men dressed in black walking out of her office. I stop, and push Harry back, too, hushing him. He looks confused. I put up a finger, "1 minute." I mouth. I poke my head around the corner, I recognise the taller man, one of my omm's friends, Nick, but the other guy is a mystery. He has a suitcase under his arm, and hands Nick some papers I turn to Harry again, when I see them walking down the hall in the opposite direction. I let out a breath. "Okay," I walk around the turn, knocking on omm's door and walking in.

"Alex! Harry!" She stands up and jumps up and down. She's wearing a black and red patterned dress. I laugh. "I got a boyfriend! You know Nick, right?" My stomach sinks. I nod.

She squeals. "Omm, who was the other guy?" I ask quietly. I don't have a very good feeling about either of them.

"That was Nick's buisness partner, Jacob." She smiles, "Sweetie! I might get re-married!" I grow wide-eyed, shaking my head.

"No, omm! Don't! It just doesn't seem right. How long have you been seeing him?" I ask. Harry puts a hand on the small of my back. I relax a bit, but not much.

"We've been dating about a year, but it has gotten more serious lately." She smiles, and I remember seeing them together a lot lately.

"Do what makes you happy, but if you marry him... Count me out!" I say. I don't know why this has gotten so serious, but I don't like it. Or Nick. I rush out of the room, and feel Harry right behind me. I feel like crying, but I'm not a crier, so I don't. I just sit on the steps of the hotel, and about 10 seconds later Harry sits beside me. I almost lose it, but I contain myself. "I just, can't believe it..." I whisper and Harry holds me in his arms.