Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Prince Adam

Mrs. Potts, Lumiere, and Cogsworth were still cleaning the dining room for Prince Adam and Rachel's party.

"I cannot believe that we might be human," Lumiere replied.

"Lumiere, do not get up your hopes. We do not know if Rachel loves Prince Adam." Mrs. Potts replied.

"Mrs. Potts, I know that Rachel loves Prince Adam and I bet we will be human again before the month is over."

"I hope you are right."

Rachel was still worried about Loki. Prince Adam told her that even if Loki gets out of jail he will not bother her again. Rachel was happy about that. Rachel and Prince Adam have a picnic outside.

Rachel was reading the book she wrote. The book was a mystery book about this young woman who solved cold cases. Rachel was into true crime books.

"I think you did a great job and I really enjoy reading your story Rachel." Prince Adam noted.

"Thank you. I am hoping that I can publish my book one day." Rachel replied hopefully.

"My father knows someone who could help you publish your book. When my father comes back, I will talk to him."

Rachel was really grateful to Prince Adam. She believes that Prince Adam was changing. Mrs. Potts was starting to have more faith that they will be human again.

Martin went to visit Rachel telling her that Belle has been wanting to visit.

"I will talk to Prince Adam about allowing Belle to visit." Rachel replied.

After Martin left, Rachel went to talk to Prince Adam.

"Adam, my cousin, Belle, wants to come to visit will it be okay if she did?" Rachel asks.

"Yes, it will be alright for your cousin to come to visit." Prince Adam replied.

Rachel calls Belle and told her that she could come to visit.

Belle came to visit.

"I am surprised you married Gaston. I thought you never liked Gaston." Rachel said.

"Gaston has been a great husband and father. He has been working with the townspeople to keep Loki locked up." Belle said.

"Are you going to Lisa's wedding?"

"Yes, I already have got a dress."

"My dad was worried because Prince Matthew was promised to marry to Princess Catherine."

"I know. Lisa told me. I met Princess Catherine. She was mean and rude to Lisa and Anastasia. Prince Alex made her leave."

After Belle left, Rachel went to finish her book. After she worked on her book for an hour, she got ready for the party.

Prince Adam got Rachel a beautiful gold dress with gold shoes. She finishes getting ready and met Prince Adam.

Mrs. Potts got a big meal ready for them. Rachel and Prince Adam ate their meal and they dance for an hour. Prince Adam did not waste any time.

"Rachel, I love you. Will you marry me?" Prince Adam asks.

"Yes, I will." Rachel said excitedly.

Everyone was happy that Prince Adam was getting married. Prince Adam wants to get married next week.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Potts, Lumiere, and Cogsworth worked hard and clean all the rooms. Chip was looking forward to being human again. He was also looking forward to going back to school because he missed all his friends.

Henry and Beth were happy for their son. He was glad that things were working out between Rachel and his son. He heard that King Charles was not too happy with him. He did not care what King Charles thought of him.