Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Lisa

Lisa was angry, but she was not angry with her father because it was not her father's fault. Martin told Lisa she did not have to marry Loki. Lisa was happy that she had people helping her. Prince Matthew was angry too. King Alex was going to do everything he could do to help them. Loki was suing Martin. Martin might even get some jail time if found guilty. Lisa was worry because she did not want her father to go to prison. Martin told Lisa he does not want her to sacrifice her happiness for him. Lisa did not know what to do. Prince Matthew was very unhappy because he did not want to give Lisa up.

Prince Matthew and Lisa thought about getting married in secret. They were not going to tell anyone so Loki would not find out. Lisa was scared and cannot wait until she marries Prince Matthew. Lisa already got her wedding dress and she has it especial make. Prince Adam was going to pay the settlement for Martin. Prince Adam was hoping Loki would accept the settlement money and leave Lisa alone.

Rachel was already pregnant. Martin was happy for Rachel and could not wait for his grandchild to be born. Lisa was hoping to get pregnant right away after she get to marry. Prince Matthew already got their house. Gaston and Belle were moving into the castle so he can be crown king. Belle's father was going to move in with them. Lisa was deep in thought when Prince Matthew walk in. "Is something on your mind?" Prince Matthew asks Lisa. "I am just worried about my dad. I hope he does not get into any trouble because of us," Lisa replied. "Do not worry I will do everything I can to make sure Loki does not hurt your dad. We cannot let this evil man break us up.

Prince Matthew and Lisa's wedding was already here. Everyone thought Lisa was beautiful. The party was small and only close family and friends were invited. Everyone has a great time at the wedding. Lisa was happy to finally be Prince Matthew's wife. Lisa and Prince Matthew were going to New York for their honeymoon. Lisa was hoping going to New York would take her mind off things. Lisa has been stressed all week about her father. Gaston let Lefou move into the castle. Gaston was still learning how to be king.

"Do you think Gaston is ready to be king?" Lisa asks Henry.

"Yes, I do think he is ready and I also think Belle will make a great queen," Henry said.

Lisa and Prince Matthew were at New York. They went to see a theatre play. The next day they went to the movie. They watch the Titanic movie. Lisa did not care for the Titanic but it was the only thing that they agree to watch. Lisa saw the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Lisa was having a great time in New York that she forgot about her worries. Prince Matthew was told that they have to move into the castle with his brother Gaston and his sister-in-law Belle. Lisa did not mind living with her cousin Belle and Gaston.

Lisa and Prince Matthew went home to the castle when their family and friends surprise them with a welcome home party. King Alex and Gaston told them that Loki cannot sue Martin due to the fact that Lisa should not be forced to marry someone she does not love. Lisa was happy that King Alex and Gaston were able to stop Loki from suing. Lisa was still scared that Loki will still try to hurt them. King George came rushing in.

"My daughter Princess Catherine saw that witch that curse her talking to Loki," King George said.

"I am wondering what that witch was doing when she was talking with Loki?" King Alex asked.