Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Princess Catherine

Princess Catherine heard that Prince Matthew and Lisa have gotten married. She was happy for them. She knew that Prince Matthew and Lisa had a problem with Loki. Princess Catherine was happy that they were able to resolve all their problems with Loki. King George could not believe how much his daughter has changed. Andrew was making a huge difference in his daughter's life. King George believed that Andrew will make a great king after he is gone. He was still wondering why that witch was talking to Loki. He hired a private investigator to find out what the connection between that witch Rose and Loki was.

The next day, Princess Catherine and Andrew went to the soccer game and they wore their invisible rings. They both have a great time. They had a picnic in the woods. They saw a fair that was close.

"I used to work in a fair when I was in high school, so I know how to turn on the machines. Do you want to ride some of the rides?" Andrew asks.

"The fair is close, but we will be breaking and entering. Breaking and entering is against the law here." Princess Catherine reminded.

"Catherine, no one is around to catch us and we are not harming anyone. Come on, you need to loosen up. I will protect you, I promise. Don't you trust me?"

"Yes, I do. I just have never done anything crazy like this before."

"Don't worry, we have the invisible rings."

"I forgot about that."

When Andrew and Princess Catherine got home, they stayed up late watching TV. They slept in.

The next day, Princess Catherine went to talk to her dad.

"Hey, Dad, has the private investigator found out what the connection between that witch Rose and Loki was?" Princess Catherine asks.

"I am going to the private investigator's office to find out what he has learned. I will let you know what I find out when I return." King George said.

"Where is your dad going?" Andrew asks.

"He is going talk to the private investigator about what he finds out. Do you still want to go to the fair?" Princess Catherine asked.

"Yes, I do, but I thought you did not want to go."

"I changed my mind. I have not been to the fair since I was a kid and it would be fun to relive my childhood. When my mother was alive, she always took me to the fair; so going the fair would bring back good memories of my mom."

Princess Catherine got ready to go. The fair was still close. It took awhile for Andrew to get everything ready. He finally got all the rides ready and made some food from the concession stand.

They rode all the rides.

Princess Catherine really enjoys the food that Andrew made.

She never had this much fun with a friend. She also never had a true friend. Most of her friends were just her friends because she was a princess. Andrew like her for who she was. They got home. There, they found King George.

"Did the private investigator found out anything about Loki and Rose?" Princess Catherine asks.

"Yes, he did. The private investigator found out that Rose and Loki are sister and brother. I am going to King Alex and King Edward to tell them what I found." King George said.

King George went to King Alex's castle.

"Alex, I found out that witch Rose is Loki's sister. I will put a warrant for her arrest for crimes she commits against Prince Adam, Princess Catherine, and I." King Alex declared.

"If I was you, I would not do that." King Alex heard Rose advise.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, WITCH?!"

"You better watch how you speak to me. Martin Ross promises my brother to one of his daughters. If you do not make Martin keep his promise, I will curse you and your people!"