Chapter 18

It was still dark,but she didn't care.The little light coming from the street poles were helpful enough.
She strolled down the street,tired,exhausted,her eyes dull and somewhat puffy.

Her baby blue hair flowed along with the night breeze,she didn't know what she was doing.The moon shone on her as she walked past trees and bushes in the cold park,the only clear light she sees were the lamp posts on the pathway in the park.

As much as she had the urge to pull out the packet of cigarettes and smoke a cancer stick,she refrained from doing so.Her mind was all over the place.She was exhausted.Very exhausted,it was five in the morning,an hour since she left her house and the sleeping redhead.
She ran her fingers through her fringe as she pulled her phone out and started texting.

berrygisa has joined the chat!
berrygisa added haruken!

berrygisa:hey haru
berrygisa:r u still awake.

haruken:obvsly I couldn't sleep
haruken:I'm guessing ur out at that park again?

berrygisa is typing...
berrygisa is online
berrygisa is typing...

berrygisa:yes.

haruken:do you want me to meet up with you?
haruken:my parents aren't home anyways.

berrygisa:if you don't mind that is,then,sure.

haruken:see ya

haruken has left the chat!
berrygisa is typing...
berrygisa is online
berrygisa has left the chat!

The bluenette sighed,Haru,someone she trusted before she met Karma.They barely talked nowadays,and they don't always meet up,and if they do,it was the middle of the night where both were exhausted.Where the dark circles under their eyes were more evident.
They'd discuss about stuff,their lives and the things they want to do.Things they'd love to do.

.....

She looked around,he was a little late.She went in the convenience store which was in front of her and decided to get a small snack.She felt like she hasn't eaten in days when she just had pizza earlier.

There was barely no one on the store,it was only Nagisa and the girl at the counter,her blonde hair tied in a messy bun as her eyes were heavy.