Part - 2

After locking the door he turned back and winked her 😉

She smiled and blushed ☺

"So u missed me very badly haa" he teased her while pulling her close 😛

"As if u didn't miss me😎" she replied keeping her hands on his shoulders..

"What will u do if I have to stay for longer periods in the future? Will u cry like this till I come back?"

She started thinking...

"But when did u start missing me like this?, I never saw u like this before " he asked her with a question mark face🤔

"Its because I used to be busy doing films, so it was easy for me not to miss u more at that time.... Now u made me sit at home without doing anything... What to do🙄"...

He interrupted "oy oy... Let me remind u my bangaram... It was ur decision to take a break after 'Baagimathie'... I never asked u to do anything for me"..

"Yeah but we have decided to get married after 'Baagimathie' so I planned according to that... But look what u have done" she looked at him and turned her face a side.😏

He laughed at her pulling her face to his direction... Laid his hands on her shoulders saying "baby even I thought the same thing ma.. but things happened the way they are supposed to happen.. it's not anybody's fault..."

She interrupted "ha you will say anything now😒 you should have been in my position, then you would have understood."

He is enjoying her adorable talks and her cute expressions...

She gave a mean look at him n hit him on his chest 😡 "I'm seriously talking here and u r smiling as if I'm flirting with you"....

He laughed again😄 "baby I gave you a lot of time... U could have used it for your bridal shopping, instead u r complaining on me... How bad☹️"

"My shopping is done, I'm not lazy like you to wait for someone to shop for me😎" she said proudly

"Oh wow! Now my Queen is all set for the Big day ha🤩 can't wait to see you as my gorgeous bride 😍" he started dreaming...

She hit him again "don't divert the topic Mr. Smarty, we were talking about something else" 🤨

He rubbed her nose with his'☺️

"My cute angry bird.. now what's there, all works are done and I'm back to you.. we'll be wife and husband in few weeks😍 and then start having chubby bubby babies 😎"

She laughed 😄 "look at u... One huge guy who himself is a baby, talking abt babies 😝"

"Don't underestimate the power of a common man🤨 lemme show you" he said pushing her on the bed...

"Looks like someone missed something for just 4 months 😜" she teased.

He climbed on her giving seductive looks by making his eyes narrow... "I will show u what I missed 😈"

She blushed n closed her eyes while he kissed her neck...

He gave her passionate kisses all over her face and neck... Smooched her until they were breathless..

They looked into each other's eyes with so much love and affection...

He removed his t-shirt n threw it away 🙈

While throwing she noticed a scar (slightly bigger one) on his right elbow..

"When did this happen pabsu😠 u didn't even tell me and it's so big" she got worried and angry at the same time.

"Oh no!😩 Not now sweetie and anyway it's almost healed now... Forget it" he told her while kissing her shoulder😚..

She pushed him back and pulled his hand to see it closely.

"Baibiieee😟 I just have half n hour time... I should be in my home by then.. otherwise my mom, aunt, sister everyone will kick me for not eating breakfast and coming here" he cried.

"What?? 😲 U came here without eating anything??" She got up..

"I came to have my breakfast only 😉😉" he said while throwing her back to bed...

She tried to say something.. he closed her mouth with his' 💏 pulling up her top🙈

She smiled at his naughtiness...thinking "he never listened.. did he?... ofcourse he is my unstoppable Amarendra Baahubali"  😁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they are done, he gets ready quickly and sees her wearing her pyjamas..

"Not this sweetie, wear a nice dress.. we are going to my home".

"What?😲 R u kidding me pabsu? How can I come there now" she questioned...

"That's why I asked you to wear clothes, not half naked like this, bikini girl" 😝 (we know he never leaves a single chance to tease her)

She bursted out laughing 🤣🤣🤣 "this is not a bikini u silly fellow" still laughing holding her tummy

Looking into the mirror and combing his hair...
"Whatever... It's the same, Queen Devasena with a bikini👙" he said and laughed with her😂...

"No one will ever find that you are such a notorious guy, cheating people with your innocent face.. cheater Pabsu"... She said while dressing up

"That's not called cheating, it's a special talent 😎, u should appreciate me for these hidden talents" he said while winking at her 😉

"Now tell me, are you coming with me or not?"

"Arey baba, I can't come there now.... I.."

He didn't let her finish "You are acting like we just fell in love and I'm asking you to come to meet my parents" he gave an expression 🙄

She hit her head 🤦
"oh gosh pabsu... I said I can't come now because my parents are going to be here by 6pm and ur mom invited us to the Dinner, so we'll come together in the evening...
Now understood? Big head" she said while giving a knock on his head.

He immediately understood everything 😯😯

"Ok then, I'll see u in the evening with my in-laws 😊"
He gave her a peck and waved her bye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At his place.....

Everyone finished eating... Now sat peacefully and chit chatting.

Pabsu's mom to Pramod "Chinnu, call him ra... when will he come.. this fellow will never listen to anyone..."
(Chinnu is Pramod's pet name)

While Pramod is about to make a call...
"No need ra keep it back" pabsu said walking inside...

"So how's everything going in the office ra" his sister started teasing him😛

He felt shy n answered her with a smile...

"To which branch u went Prabha... Road no:51 office or 70 one?" His aunt started now😄

"Pedhamma stop it, now give me something to eat, I'm so hungry" he said laughing 😁

"U're still hungry?? We thought u ate tummy full and came" now Vicky took the chance😝

"No, his tummy is not yet satisfied, only..." Pabsu closed Pramod's mouth before he could say anything 😂😂

Everyone started laughing out loud looking at the cousins...

"Enough everyone, stop teasing my son" She told while giving a plate to Pabsu😊

He finsihed his breakfast in just two minutes 😋

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all talked for sometime and later his friends left to their houses.

"Nandhu, take some rest ra... You might be tired of the journey and all... We have invited ur in-laws for the dinner tonight... You have to go and pick them up from sweety's place in the evening." His mom said while caressing his hairs.

"Hmmm.... Okayyy Ammaa..." He said while yawning and stretching his arms 😪

And went back to his room, fell on bed n closed his eyes😴.

*************************************************

So this is the end of the shot.
Did u guys like it?
If so, do vote and comment😊

Thank you for the overwhelming response you guys gave me for my first chapter😍😍😍 I didn't expect this and couldn't believe that I wrote something and it's loved by u all💕 I thank each one of you for the love and support 🙏
Keep supporting for many more lovely one shots 😊
As these two parts are a single story I updated them one after the other, but I donno when I'm gonna write a new shot😐 so please wait with patience.

Thank you once again.
Keep Loving Pranushka 💖

~pranulover