Dinner Night - Matching Outfits

November, 2014.

It was Saturday, the day before the event.

(The shoot continued till 01:30 at night, so it was Pabsu's idea to go to 'THEIR' place so that he don't disturb his family by waking them in the midnight)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 30.

Prabhas woke up slowly, rubbed his eyes and saw the clock...

It's 8'O clock in the morning.

He immediately shook his head and looked at Sweety who is peacefully sleeping on her stomach with her head turned to the other side, her arms tucked under the pillow😴.

"Sweety wake up! we were late... Wake up fast..." He woke her up tapping on her back.

"What happened..." She asked with her sleepy face and closed eyes😪

"Why didn't you kept the alarm?? I asked you to on it before you sleep na... Why you forgot...." He asked her with a worry

"I didn't forget baby... I wantedly didn't put it so that we can sleep for more time today" she answered still closing her eyes

"What??? Did u see the time now? We have to be on sets by 7... And it's already one hour late, when will we get ready and when will we reach there? Why did u do this??" He asked her with a pissed off expression.

She immediately got up n looked at him with a face 😒

"Today is work-off  for us, you just keep forgetting everything and then eat my head" she again laid back to sleep.

"Is it? 🤔 Then why didn't my manager inform me about it?" He poked her again.

"Check your phone pabsuuuuu😩" she replied trying hard to sleep

He checked his phone and found out 4 missed calls and a message from his manager.

"Oh shit! Yeah you were right.... But why didn't u tell me yesterday itself" he again woke her up.

She understood that she cannot sleep more now and she got up n sat straight folding her hands and kept a frown expression 😣

Pabsu got alerted
"Oh😦 ok ok sorry.. sleep sleep.. we'll talk later... U sleep now" he tried to cool her down by rubbing her arm.

She pulled his hand n bit him hard👿

He screamed
"Outch sweeeetyyyy.... Soorriiiiieeee"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the dining table while having breakfast...

"My designer just called me to find out which type of dress I wanna wear for this night" she told him while keeping a piece of dosa in her mouth.

He didn't actually get what she spoke.

"What is Today's night?" He asked walking towards her, wiping his hairs with the towel

"We were invited for dinner for Memu Saitham event.... Remember?" She answered gently.

"Oh yeah... That Dine with stars thing... So what are you wearing.." he pulled his chair n sat.

"I have a dress which was not worn till now... It's a simple cream colour salwar with an orange dupatta, he(her designer) designed it long back... I asked him to send me that" she told him while checking her phone for the pic.