The Secret Alliance

Part - 1

[Check the cover pic👆]

Characters

PM -- Prabhas' Mother
SM -- Sweety's Mother
Sh -- Shyamala Devi
KRg -- Krishnam Raju Garu
Pr -- Prabhod
Ind -- Indhira (Prabhod's wife)
Prg -- Pragathi
VS - Vittal Shetty (Sweety's Father)
G - Guna Ranjan
Sai - Sai Ramesh
Saloni - Ramesh's wife
S - Sweety

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was early morning around 6:30 when his mom was walking in the kitchen feeling excited and tensed at the same time.

Lakshmamma was watching her n trying to figure out what's happening in her mind.

L - Amma, what happened? Is something wrong?

PM - (by looking at her and the stove) why didn't you start the work yet.. hurry up there are many things to do today... (She said while taking the cordless phone n dialling a number).

Shyamala Garu picked the call from the other side
Sh - "Akka, tell"

PM - "I'm nervous, my mind is not working what should I do?".😥

Sh - "Ayyioo akka, nothing will happen.. the boys will handle the work just start with a small Pooja, don't make anything there, just have your tea and come off here"

PM - "Pragathi didn't come yet, she should have come here yesterday only, when will she come... We all have to be ready by 9... No works were started till now... I'm so worried".

Sh - "calm down akka, here already cooking started and all the men are busy in completing the work in time, don't worry, everything will be fine.. you just bring the gifts with you... And ha.. call Pragathi and ask her to come off directly to our house.. it will save your time".

PM - "I think that's a better idea, OK then I will quickly get ready and will start off with Indhira".
(Indhira is her daughter in law)

Sh - "OK then, I should also have to get ready... See u"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sweety was at her hotel room in Chennai.

Today she has to be on sets till late night as she have some important long scenes to do.

So before going to the location she thought to call her mom.. as yesterday her mom called but she didn't talk to her as she was very busy with the shoot.

She tried twice and got the same answer
'The person you have called is not ready to take calls right now, please call again later' 📴

She thought her mother might be busy in some work...

She quickly got ready and left for work.

----------------------------------------------------------------

KRg - "did the girls left to school?"

Sh - "just now they left... Now I can freely do my works without any disturbances" 😌

He smiled at her and walked out to the backyard to check all the cookings.

(Everytime when there is any family occasion in the house they prepare the food at their place only)

While he was tasting the mutton curry his PA brought his phone and handover to him.