You Mean My Life

It was 6:10 she tried to wake up when a tiny beam of Sunray coming from between the big curtains of the side window fell on her cheek.

She felt a heavy weight on her chest..

With her blurry vision she frawned and tried to pull herself from it.

The grip got tightened up around her waist and finally she opened her eyes..

"Pabsuuu😣😣 leave me, I need to pee..."

He snuggled his head deeper in her neck and continued sleeping😴

She again tried to push him to the side using her arms n legs and finally come out.

She kept back the blanket on him n ran to the washroom.

He frowned upon her leaving him alone on the bed... Cuddled her pillow n slept on it like a baby.

After 10 mins she came back n saw him... smiled looking at his cute face.

She went near the mirror which is just beside the bed, n started brushing her hair

Suddenly she fell on him when he pulled her hard.

"Ouch Pabsu u ruined my hair... Noo😩"

He climbed her n rested his body on hers while she is still adjusting her hair

"Oh my beast, won't you let me live in peace🙄"

He smiled looking at her cute angry face and tried to kiss her nose

She stopped him with her hands 🙌
"Go and brush... Till then don't give me kisses 😷"

P- "Huh🤨😡"
he kissed all over her face mostly on her nose n lips and finally bit her chin and went back to sleep on her tummy.

She laughed hard at him
"Baby... I need to prepare breakfast.."
She said while caressing his hair with her fingers.

P- "lakshmamma will come in sometime, don't worry"

She realised that he won't let her go and thought of a plan
S- "pabsuuu I'm sooo hungry bujjii.. I'll do one thing, I will go have some coffee and come back to u, then u can sleep again on me... Ok?"

He knows she ate biryani last night and usually when she eats rice at nights she won't have breakfast so early the next day.

P- "ahaan.. my bangaram is hungry ah, lemme check her tummy"😉

He pulled her t-shirt up and went in
(It's his white t-shirt that she wore with panties)

She rolled her eyes
"Look how much drama he does for not leaving me" murmured to herself.

He started making designs with his fingers on her bare stomach.
P talking to her stomach
"Baby, u feeling hungry ha?... Look at u how smooth (kissing it.. muahh muahh muaah😚😚😚).. what u wanna eat today...."