S E V E N

- YOONGI

"Who in the world i-"

Before I was even able to finish my sentence the landlord of the apartment complex came running in and was hurling right towards me.

I quickly got up from the couch and blocked myself with my arms as I saw her arms coming barreling at me.

"You slacker, where is the rent that you were supposed to give me last week?" Her hands repeatedly smacked my back.

"It's in the kitchen dammit, now if you would please stop hitting me then I'll go and get it!"

The beatings suddenly stopped, I coughed and straightened myself up. I looked down at the old landlady giving me a nasty scowl.

I huffed and walked into the kitchen and retrieved an envelope that had the rent money in. I walked back into the living room to see JImin giving the lady a mean look.

As soon as he saw that I was back his eyes softened and his lips curled into a smile, I smiled back and held the envelope out to the landlord.

She snatched it out of my hands and started mumbling, "You millennial's never think of anyone but yourselves, always thinking the world revolves around you.." She walked out without even closing the door.

"You old hag, you didn't close the fucking door!" I crossed my arms and flopped onto the couch where Jimin was still sitting with his eyes wide open.

"Does.. this happen every month?" I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah, and every month her hots get harder and harder.." I shook my head.

There was silence.

Oh yeah, the kiss.

"As I was saying about the kiss, you can hit me or whatever since I-"

"I liked it." Jimin slid closer to me.

"What?"

He rolled his eyes, "You heard me."

He got up from the couch, but before he was able to take a step I grabbed is by the wrist and pulled hard enough to where he plopped right onto my lap.

I smiled and looked into his eyes, "Well then if you liked it so much should I give you another one?"

He bit his lips and nodded slightly, without wasting a second I brought my hand up to his cheek and pulled him in to meet my lips.

He was so soft.. and small.. like I could crush him if I kissed him too hard.

My hand fell from his face to his waist, I pulled him closer till out chests touched and I was able to feel his heartbeat.

I broke the kiss and let my lips trail down to his neck, he let out a small groan which surprised me. I chuckle and continued.

My hands blindly fell on his ass, "Damn Jimin why are you so thick?" I caressed him slowly, which caused him to suddenly grind on me.

I bit my lip, "Jimin.. I'm hard."

Jimin head suddenly popped up with his cheeks a bright red tint on them, "Well.. then I guess we should take care of that huh?"

-

We didn't end up taking care of it, he kicked me off the couch and made me go to the restroom.

After I was done I came back into the living room to see him asleep on the couch. I looked down at him and watched as his chest rose and deflated, he slept like an angel.

His body was curled into a small ball like position, I felt a smile crawl on my lips.

As soon as I was about to turn away I heard a buzzing sound, I looked down to see his Jimins phone laying on the ground.

I picked it up to see Victorias name flashing on the screen with a picture of her and Jimin laying on grass and smiling at each other.

They looked happy.

I sighed before finally answering the call, "Hello?"

There was silence.

"Yoongi? Where's Jimin?"

I sat down on the end of the couch Jimin was sleeping on, "He's at my place.."

"I knew it." I heard shuffling coming from the other side.

"What?"

"You fucked him right?" My eyes widened.

"No! What the hell."

We almost.

"Yeah right, he's a slut."

I clutched my hands into a fist, "For the record. We didn't fuck, and he isn't a slut. How could you say something like that to your brother?"

She laughed, "My exes always run to him. Therefore, he was fucking with them while I was in a relationship with them."

I shook my head, "Maybe they ran away because they realized how much of an oppressive monster you are and realized they could do better."

"Yeah right, just don't let it go to your head. He's gonna play with your feelings, so don't think you're special Yoongi. Because I've said it once, and I'll say it again."

I quickly hung up before she said something else, I deleted the call from his call log before setting his phone on the table in front of me.

I clutched my head with my hands and closed my eyes.

That can't be true.. maybe.

Is that why she was paranoid whenever I was around him?

I looked up and stared at Jimin.

Please don't be who she said you are

-

word count: 880

edited