N I N E

- JIMIN

Terrified.

The only word to describe how I was feeling in this very moment as I drove home. Not only did I not tell my sister where I went, for an obvious reason, I also took her car.

I pulled into the driveway and before I could even get out my sister came running outside, her face was nothing but pleasant.

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later but why did it have to be sooner?

I got out of the car and stood by the drivers' side as I watched my sister stomp over to me.

"Where did you go?"

I looked down at my feet, then the bushes behind her, then back to my feet. "I went to go visit a friend that was going through something..."

She laughed, I stared at her confusingly. "What?"

Her face snapped back to a glare, "You fucking bitch! You were with Yoongi, you slept with him didn't you?"

I frowned, she has never spoken to me this way.

"Okay I was at Yoongi's place, what does it matter? Why are you cussing at me?"

She got into my face, "Because you've done this with all my boyfriends, you're a slut"

You're such a slut huh?

You wanted this why are you acting this way?

You made me gay accept this

She won't know if we don't talk about it

"Shut up you know nothing", I tried to walk past her but she ended up grabbing me by my shirt and swinging me around.

"You're right, but all I know is that you wait for a biting chance every single time I bring a guy home. It's like you hate seeing me happy, I wish we weren't related."

My eyes widen as tears automatically started lining on my eyelids, "Take that back."

She glares right into my eyes, "No you fucking whore!"

I slapped her across her face, "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You think I did all of this? They just kept touching me and- and- they just wouldn't stop! I didn't want to make yo-" I grabbed at my hair as I felt their hands run up against me.

"Stop it!"

There was silence, I looked up to see Victoria staring at me as if she's seen something... horrifying.

It must be me.

I turned around and bolted inside and up the stairs into my room, I looked frantically around my room before I found a bottle of my antidepressants sitting on my desk.

I quickly grabbed them and took five pills dry, I fell to the ground and closed my eyes and whispered a song to myself as the thoughts started reeling in.

I sat like that until I started feeling sleepy, I drowsily climbed onto my bed and fell into a nightmare filled sleep.

-

There was a loud knock on my door that sprung me out of my sleep, I looked around myself confused and as to how I got into my bed.

It then all came rushing back to me.