THREE

- YOONGI

I arrived at Jim-Victoria's house at around 4 pm, Victoria's car was in the driveway as always but there was another car parked behind hers.

I knocked on their door and waited for someone to open it, and when I did I was a bit confused. A tall kinda tannish guy with silver hair opened the door.

His deep voice hit me like a stone when he talked, "Who are yo-" He was cut off by Jimin voice which I could hear coming towards us. He peeped his head from the guys back before he sighed, "That's Victoria's boyfriend, let him in Taehyung."

They both walked away which left me a bit stunned, "Not even a hello?" I huffed under my breath. I kicked off my shoes as I walked in and made my way into the living room.

There was Victoria with her long legs stretched across the couch munching on some chips, I came up from behind her and tapped her furiously. She jumped and turned around with the funniest expression ever, causing me to let out a chuckle and hop over the couch next to her.

She hit my arm and pouted, "Yoongi, that's not funny. You really scared me.." But she forgot about it and tackled me for a hug. I just let her hug me since I wasn't in the mode for affection.

Just when I was about to initiate a conversation, Jimin walked in. His thighs on full view and my eyes burning holes into them. And then there was Taehyung who was following too closely for my liking.

The sat on the love seat across from us, Jimin made himself comfortable, cuddling against Taehyung. His legs on his lap and his head on his chest. Taehyung looked to be enjoying the moment a bit too much which quickly sent irritation throughout my whole body.

Who does he think he is?

I scoffed, which made Victoria look at me oddly. I just shook my head and turned towards the TV. I tried to not look at them but it was very hard when Taehyung had put his hand on Jimin's thighs and squeezed them.

I sighed and stood up, but a tug stopped me before I could go anywhere. I looked down to see Victoria's hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Where are you going?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "The bathroom? Do I need permission to go and pee now?" Her face turned into an expression of hurt but I couldn't care less.

What was she so insecure about?

She slowly let go and focused back on the Tv while I left towards the bathroom.

-

When I got out of the bathroom I was met with a surprise. Jimin standing right in front of me with his arms crossed against his chest with a demeaning look.

"Why did you do that?" He asked curiously. "Uhh, why did I use the restroom?" He sighed heavily and shook his head, "No. Why did you talk like that to my sister?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I was irritated."

He just looked me up and down before turning around about to leave. But for some reason my arm shot out and grabbed him by the wrist and swung him around, pinning him against the wall.

"Who's that guy over there just casually touching you?" He titled his head, "Touching me? He's my best friend he would never do anything to me."

I chuckled, bring one of my hands that held his wrist to his thigh, I gently grabbed it before moving my hand to his inner thigh.

I watched as his face turned bright red in seconds, I smiled and leaned into him. "Do best friends touch you like this?" I breathed into his ear.

His hand suddenly shot up and grabbed onto my shoulder for support, I felt his breath become uneven as he squeezed his thighs in between my hand.

"W-what are you doing?" I backed away and watched as he bit his lip, and letting it go sensually as he squirmed under my gaze with hooded eyes.

I had never done this to a guy before but it felt weird...

As if I was enjoying it...

I suddenly realized what I had done and backed away, removing my hand from between his clamped thighs. I stared at them for a few more seconds before turning around and heading back towards the living room.

I quickly sat down and brought a pillow over my lap.

I had a fucking boner.

-

Sorry for not updating as often as I should be. :')

word count: 753

edited