T W O

- J I M I N

I stood in front my bathroom mirror and stared at my thighs.

I turned my body and looked at the small stretch marks peeking through my panties.

Biting my lip I closed my eyes and took deep breaths.

"Why am I like this?"

Suddenly I heard a loud knock on my door, I quickly opened my eyes and slid into the pair of shorts next to me.

Sighing I walked out of my bathroom and to my bedroom door.

"What do you want?"
I swung the door open to find the one and only Yoongi standing there.

I rolled my eyes,"Are you here to ask me to touch my thighs?" I asked bitterly.

Ever since he asked me that the last time he came over I had run out the room and into my bedroom.

Crying for about two hours...

I guess you could say I was a bit insecure about my thighs.. about everything actually. And when he asked that I couldn't help but remember the kids in my school who would taunt me about my legs.

That they were so feminine and that I looked like a transvestite.

I've always been insecure about my body, to my curves and busty rear end. I've never felt good about myself.

The only thing I was able to calm myself down was dressing in... well woman's lingerie.

I just remember passing by Victoria secret one day and being attracted to the lacy material instantly.

A loud sigh broke me out of my thoughts, I focused on Yoongi as he stared at me.

"Why are you staring at me?"

He shook his head and sighed once more before drifting his eyes towards my lowered half.

"I'm just trying to figure out why are you so goddamn thick.."

I shook my head, "You do know you're dating my sister right?"

He stepped closer towards me, " Yeah I know, but what's the problem of complimenting someone of their thickness? And I also wonder... why didn't your sister get that part of the deal?"

I felt anger rise in me, "Oh you mean the disgusting fat hugging my thighs and sitting on my ass? Well, thanks!"

I slammed the door turned around to catch my breath.

My hand flew up to my mouth not able to believe what I had just said.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked myself in.

-

- Y O O N G I

I sighed and walked towards Victoria's room, I knocked before I heard her say I could come in.

"So are you done flirting with my brother?" I rolled my eyes.

"Chill, I'm not gay." I jumped onto her bed laying beside her.

"That's what all my boyfriends said before they broke up with me saying that Jimin awakened them or something.."

I looked over to see her saddened expression, "Well I'm not your other boyfriends now am I?"

I tackled her and pinned her arms beside her, "I love you and only you." I leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Now quit moping so we can have some fun." I winked playing which sent her blushing.

But for some reason, I saw Jimin under me for a quick second. I brushed it aside and leaned in for another kiss.

-

- T H I R D POV.

Yoongi had continued to visit Victoria's house, mainly for food and her but the reasons started to change.

Victoria had noticed the way Yoongi would casually steal glances at Jimin as he walked by but she never said anything.

She was scared that Yoongi would be taken away from her, she really likes Yoongi and the thought of him being swiped away by Jimin scared her.

Well, she knew that Jimin would never take him but for some reason, all her boyfriends had an attraction to her younger brother.

She had always been envious of him, his smooth perfect skin, his body curves, his effortlessly done hair.

He had everything that she wished she had, but what she didn't know was that her brother was fighting something.

He was fighting himself.

- J I M I N

I sat on my bed scrolling through my Instagram, my feed was filled with skinny and lean people. Showing off their body, big smiles adorning their faces.

I sighed and threw my phone somewhere on my bed before standing up and standing in front of my full-length mirror.

I stared down my body and immediately thought of Yoongi.

He's been coming over a lot lately and always telling me I look nice, even though I wear nothing but shorts and sweats.

He's weird and always trying to talk to me, but I couldn't lie and say I didn't like it.

But all of my sister's boyfriends did that to me, made me feel wanted, used me for my body, and then dump me and blame me for 'turning them' or whatever that meant.

I know my sister is always hesitant on bringing guys home when I'm around, we haven't had a brother and sister talk in ages.

I feel like she sees me as competition rather than her sibling, I hate this body and what troubles it brings me.

I just wish I was skinny, and lean and big so I could fend for myself.

My eyes roamed over my body once more, I felt my eyes start to sting as I felt the hands of countless numbers of men who've touched me.

I quickly looked away and ran into my bathroom and prepared for a shower.

Whenever I felt their hands I always had to take a shower, it was the only way I felt clean.

I hopped into the shower and scrubbed hard, I stared at the countless numbers of scars and bruising I had occurred from the hard scrubbing.

But I had to, I had to be clean.

I'm dirty...

Just like they all said...

I'm dirty.

--

word count: 996

Sorry if it's bad I forgot my vacation starts today so I literally wrote this on the way to the resort 💀
And sorry for skipping povs a lot lol

edited