Vernon [Seventeen]

"Hello besyy!!" You beamed

"Oh..hello..my sister is not at home. Sorry" A guy said at the telephone.

"Wait...are you Vernon? My bestfriend's brother?" You asked with a smile.

"Yeah. Hehe." He replied.

"You're from states right? When did you came home?" You asked. "Oh..just yesterday." He said. "Oh I see." You said.  "So...do you have a girlfriend by any chance?" You asked. "Why? Do you want to be? Haha not interested." He said. "If you don't have anything to say, I'll hung up." He said and did hung up.

Well....that was rude.

You called you bestfriend at her cellphone.

"What?" She said. "Your..brother came back from states?" You asked. "Oh yes. He just came back yesterday. Why?" She asked. "Nothing. I just thought you were at home and he answered the call." You said. "By the way where are you?" You asked her. "I'm with my boyfriend at the spa doing massage. Gotta go, bye." She said and hung up.

You can't contain your feels. You adore your bestfriend's brother for almost 2 or 3 years. Since you saw his profile on internet, you had a crush at him.

He post lyrics of his songs and rap and also videos of it. On top of that, you love music and maybe that's the reason you fell for him. Also he's so.....damn......gorgeous.....and hot!

You haven't still told your bestfriend about this and you don't want her to know.

You stalked him again on internet and laugh by yourself cuz you see his picture and he's so adorable.

*RING*

You answered the phone call from your bestfriend. "Wanna have a blind double date this weekend?" She asked. "Be sure that boi is not bad like the first ones." You said and chuckled.

"Oh Ofcourse not." She said. "That better be." You said and hung up.

Before the double date...

You didn't bothered to shop for some clothes cuz you already have enough clothes from what you shopped from the past blind dates that failed.

After dressing up and having make up, I'm ready for it.

At the restaurant...

Here I am sitting in with bestfriend and her boyfriend. "So where's the guy you're talking about?" I asked my bestfriend. "He'll be here in a minute." She replied. So while waiting for him I played games with my phone.

"Oh...here he is.." My bestfriend said.

When I lift up my head to see who is it, I became speechless.

"Wait....I think I know you..." He said. "Ohh. He's my brother." Your bestfriend introduced.

"Wait you're the one at the--asdfghjkl" He was about to tell it but you covered his mouth.

"Uhmm...will you excuse us for a moment?" I said and pulled him outside.

"You're (Y/N) right? The one at the internet?" He said. "Yes. That's me." You  said. "And you're the girl who called at the house right? I didn't know you and my sister are bestfriends." He said and cannot believe it. "Now you know." You said.

Then suddenly he held your arms. "Come on. Let's go somewhere. I don't like it here. I want something fun." He said and pout. "Let's go to the arcades.?" You suggested. "Sounds fun." He said.

At the arcades...

"Can we play hockey?" You said and you both did play. You ended up as the winner. Then you both played again and he was the one who won.

Then you had the basketball shooting. You just watch him on shooting and shooting the ball.

You just can't believe your ultimate crush is not just on internet and he's now standing in front of you looking gorgeous.

But....he's your bestfriend's brother. You just don't want her to know

It's already midnight and your some sort of date just ended.

He insisted to walk you home.

"You know what? I really had fun with you tonight." He said. "Yeah me too." You said. "I really wanted to meet you in person tho. You seem fun to be with." He said that made your heart flutter.

Hearing this from your ultimate crush makes you want to scream. You'll do that at your room.

"Oh really? Me too." You said. "I wish we could hang out more." He said. "Sure we'll do that." You replied.

"Goodnight." He said and kissed your cheeks. "You're cute tho." He said and winked then left.

You just watched him walk away whike touching your cheeks that have been kissed.

"I'll not wash my face anymore..." you whispered.

                            ♡◎♡◎♡

So this imagine is inspired by a song "Bestfriend's brother" by Victoria Justice. The one at Victorious on nickelodeon. I've been watching episodes of it at netflix and the songs are good. So I wrote an imagine for it. That's all

🎶"BFB! BFB! BESTFRIEND'S BROTHER MY BESTFRIEND'S BROTHER IS THE ONE FOR ME!"🎶