Felix [Stray Kids]

A/N:So....first of all...I'm addicted to this guy named Felix and he runs through my mind 24/7 so I can't help it to write an imagine of him. I hope you enjoy this update. Hey there co-Felix stans! This is for us!

Starting today, I'll be doing Stray Kids imagines too.

P.s. I love his freckles!!!💘❤️💓💕💖💖💗💙💚💛💜🖤💝💞💟❣️

Enjoyyyyy

___________________

"Waaaahhh!!~" The boys exclaimed as you entered the practice room of stray kids.

All of them are having a break and you brought rice cakes for them to eat.

As always, the room was full of the boy's chattering and you felt it was gone in a complete second and then Felix was back hugging you, doesn't even care about the boys seeing them lovey dovey.

He kissed your cheeks and said "I missed you." With his signature deep voice.

"I missed you too.." You said and faced him then hugged him immediately then burried your face into his chest.

Both of you enjoyed the skinship hugging you two are doing and completely forgot about the boya qho was now watching and taking pictures of you guys.

Then the both of you just realized it then, Felix runned towards Bang Chan which was tooking pictures earlier and now running for his dear life.

After the break for their practice rhey got back to practicing their song.

"Yah...Y/N-ah..look at your charming boyfriend ok?" He shouts before the music started.

You did what he said. "I always look at you Felix-ah.." you whispered and laughs to yourself.

Because you visit them at their practice, the boy's energy are intense, especially for Felix who is looking at you while performing.

It sends chills down your spine. Everytime he looks at you with those expressions, he look so hot and cute at the same time, you're falling for him even harder.

The song ended and you started cheering and clapping for them.

"You guys are the best!" You shouted and cheered for them then ran to Felix and hugged him.

Both of you laughed and you both didn't know why exactly, you guys just find it funny.

"Yah..get a room.." exclaimed Jisung and walking away in a teasing disgust face.

"Hey..Felix is mine.." Bang Chan said, teasing you and pretending to be Felix's girl with a matching high toned voice.

"Felix is mine too.." said Woojin and rides Bang Chan's joke.

Then everyone laughs inside the room.

"You guys are cute." You exclaimed and look at everyone of them.

"Let's have a group hug then.." Bang Chan says.

Felix immediately caught you by his manly arm and you guys formed a group hug.

"For Stray Kids' success!!" You shouted and the boys repeated in chorus.

After a few more hours of practice, you walked with them to their dorm.

"So you'll be sleeping with me tonight jagi?" Felix asked you while your hands are intertwined with him.

"Yeah.." you replied.

"Yah...Y/N-ah...did you know? Felix is dreaming about you last night!" Minho teased. "Oh jinjja?" You exclaimed. "What did you dreamt about me huh? Yongbokie?" You teased too while swaying your intertwined hands.

Felix just laughs and doesn't mind the teasing.

Finally, you guys got home.

"I'll be cooking you guys dinner." You suggested and immediately went to the kitchen to start cooking.

"I'll help you jagi.." Felix suggested. "No, its ok, you go rest for a while." You said and prepared the ingredients.

"Please....." He did an aegyo.

"Jagiya....jebalyo...hm??" He used his baby voice which was your weakness so you gave in.

"I'll help too..everyone is busy and we don't know what you guys would do if we're not looking." Hyunjin appears.

"Yah..we're not doing anything.." Felix defended. "You soon will." Hyunjin said.

After cooking the dinner you guys ate and you let the boys sleep and rest while you washed dishes.

Felix was done showering and changing so he went to check on you doing the chores.

He helped you with it tho.

"I can't let my jagi do the chores alone." He said and kissed your cheek then finishes brooming.

After that you guys finally went to rest.

"Are you sure, you're going to sleep there, Felix? I mean this is your room, I can sleep there instead." You said while worrying that Felix is gonna be sleeping on the ground.

"No..its ok jagi...I'd rather sleep here than you sleep here, I'd be such a cruel boyfriend if that happens." He said. "Then, let's just sleep here instead my guilt is haunting me." You said.

Then he appeared right in your face that takes you aback and was shocked.

"Haha..cute." He said and sits beside you on the bed.

He caressed you hair and telling you to sleep while he is still sitting and doesn't want to lay down.

"Sleep my baby.." he said with his famous deep voice and kisses your forehead.

Eventually, he didn't noticed that he fell asleep while sitting and caressing you. You just pretended to be asleep.

As he was sitting, you made him lay down so he'd be comfortable.

Unexpectedly, he wraps you around his arms and hugs you tightly.

"Yongbokie~" He whispered.

He was talking about the stuffed toy you brought for him.

You chuckled at his cuteness and then fell asleep in his arms.

_______________

A/N(again😂):Please!! CARATs attention! Keep streaming "getting closer" mv and don't dislike the video! Please! Like the video instead of disliking it. Don't skip ads and watch it till the end. Thank you! We can do this CARATs! FIGHTING!!! FOR OUR SEBONGSSS🖤🖤