Chapter One

The Paladins of Voltron were all sitting around the table, resting and eating space goo. They had just finished taking out a fleet of Galra ships around a passive planet.
Their dinner was quiet for the first few minutes, quiet thanks were given to Hunk.

Shiro took in a breath, and spoke up. "Great work, Paladins. We successful took out those Galra ships and saved the population from ultimate destruction. But, as always...we weren't flawless. Mistakes were made today on the field, but-" Shiro's speech was quickly cut off by an outcry from the Blue Paladin.

"Yeah! If Keith was quicker to actually get his head in gear, we wouldn't have been that slow! It's all his fault!" Lance crossed his arms angrily. Keith instantly frowned and hissed. "What? No, I'm not to blame. You are! If you could pilot your stupid lion-!"

"My flying skills are perfect, Mullet! I was the best one out there!"
"Barely, you're the worst! Even Allura can move out of the way of floating rocks! What about you?!"

The argument went back and forth, the two rivals bickering and arguing like it was everything. Hunk sighed and sat quietly with Pidge. Waiting for the entire ordeal to be over. Even though this was normal, it gave everyone else headaches.
Within seconds, both Keith and Lance were on their feets, screaming all the insults to each other they could think of.

Shiro growled and stood up, speaking loudly and with authority. "Lance, Keith! That's enough!" The whole room quickly became silent. Shiro took a breath before speaking. "Lance, Keith. You both will leave each other alone tonight. You both had mistakes that we will fix. Understood?"

Lance huffed and sat back down, mumbling to himself. Keith, on the other hand, stomped away from the table and left.