1.4

Chan was looking at the other boy who sat in front of him, just staring down at his phone. He rolled his eyes and stood up, "I'll be right back Felix," and he walked away. Felix only nodded, not bothering to look up.

It was lunch and Felix was oddly quiet today, it was the first day of being at school since he accidentally sent that picture of them to a random person. But Chan had an idea of who it might be, so he decided to take actions into his own hands.

Chan walked over to a different table, clearing his throat and grabbing the attention of the three guys who sat there. "Hello!"

They all just stared at him.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Chan and I just needed to talk to your friend Changbin here," he laughed awkwardly and motioned towards Changbin.

Yes. Chan had went to the table of Changbin and his friends, he didn't really have a plan but he thought he'd just wing it.

"What do you need to talk to him about?" One of the boys spoke, he had light brown hair and fair skin. Chan recognized him from his class, he thinks his name was Minho.

"Oh! Are you that person he's been texting all the time?" The other boy shouted out as if he had solved a mystery.

Chan hummed and shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking about." He grinned and turned towards Changbin, "could I talk with you?"

Changbin shrugged, "sure."

Chan took a seat next to him, only then did Changbin decide to look up at Chan, seeing that he was one of the guys in the picture he was sent.

"You're- I mean um, what is it?"

His reaction just proved Chan's suspicions. "Nothing, just wanted to say hi," he sat up and walked away. It wasn't that good of a plan but now he's pretty positive he's right.

"Felix!" Chan shouted, slamming his hands down on the table. Said boy jumped in his seat, dropping his phone on the floor.

"What the heck Chan-!" Felix glared at him. "Where did you even go?" He reached down to pick up his phone, still glaring at his friend.

Chan sat down in his seat and used his thumb to point behind him, "over there."

Felix's eyes wandered around before they stopped on the table Chan was pointing at, he gasped loudly and looked back at Chan with wide eyes. "Why!?"

"No reason," Chan smiled innocently.

"I don't trust you, like at all. I hope you know that," Felix grumbled and looked down at his phone, typing a message.

Chan leaned over a bit to see who he was texting, "who ya talkin' to~?"

"Nunya."

"Pff, lemme see," Chan quickly grabbed the phone out of Felix's hands and looked at it, ignoring the screeches coming from Felix. He was right yet again, Binnie.

"Oh Felix! Who's this, Binnie?"

"Shut up," Felix got up and attempted to snatch the phone back, but Chan got up and booked it. "Wha- hey! Get back here!"

Chan laughed evilly and ran away from Felix who was following closely behind. He had another plan, he made his way back over to the table with Changbin and ran around it. Felix caught up with him and stood in front of the table.

"Now what, hmm?" Chan smirked and held the phone up in the air.

The table was the only thing separating the two of them, so Felix went around. But Chan went around too.

"Sorry but I'd just give up if I were you."

"Give me my phone back you nut," Felix groaned, not realizing where they were.

Chan looked down at the phone and looked at the message that was typed out. "Oh, it's still on..."

"Chan!" Felix quickly ran around the table, catching Chan off guard.

"No no! Wait!" Chan tried running away but Felix got to him before he could and tackled him to the ground, taking the phone from his hands.

Felix sighed, relieved, and looked down at his phone. His smile dropped, somehow, when he was taking his phone back, someone pressed the send button.

Chan looked up at Felix and then at Changbin, who had pulled out his phone, probably cause of the text. "Oh, Minho! Aha! How are you?" Chan got up quickly, going to sit next to Minho and the other boy.

12:18pm

Me:
I kind of like you
Read

This chapter was messy