3.7

Felix was walking down the hallway of his school, heading out to the front doors. He was running on about two hours of sleep and didn't need this, but it was for Changbin, so he was pushing through. He got to the doors and went out, just like he had done the other day.

It was a little cold outside and he regretted not bringing a coat, this better be worth it. He brought his hands up to his arms to warm himself up as he walked around the front of the school, heading to the bench. Which speaking of, was already in sight and only a few meters away. Felix sighed in relief and walked closer, and the closer he got, he realized nobody was there. He wasn't even fazed by this so he just sat down and waited.

If Changbin was doing this on purpose, he was going to kill him. He didn't care how much he liked him. He didn't want to be waiting in the cold forever.

It did feel like forever, and being tired didn't help. Felix leaned his head back and shut his eyes, eventually drifting off to sleep right there. A good few minutes went by before there was the sound of footsteps, but Felix was too busy with sleep that he didn't even notice.

A person sat down on the bench next to Felix and tilted their head, watching the sleeping boy, before they cleared their throat.

"Wha–" Felix opened his eyes quickly and turned to the person—who was Changbin. "Nice of you to show up?"

"Sorry, I was getting something." Changbin looked at the ground and shrugged, "hey do you like flowers?"

Felix tilted his head and nodded slowly, "yeah I guess, why?"

Changbin smiled and met eyes with Felix, "good." He brought his hand out from behind his back and revealed an orchid. It was a pinkish, purpleish color.

"Ah- pff, i-is this for me?" Felix looked down at the flower and back up to Changbin repeatedly before settling on just the flower.

"No, it's for Chan. Of course it's for you, dummy," Changbin rolled his eyes while shaking his head. "Do you want it or not?"

"Yes! Why wouldn't I?" Felix quickly took the flower and kept his head down, too embarrassed to look up because of the blush on his cheeks. "Thank you..."

"Why won't you look up?" He couldn't see it, but he could just hear the smirk from Changbin's voice.

"Shut up, you ugl–" Felix muttered and covered his mouth before he finished, "I'm sorry."

Changbin scooted closer to Felix and gripped his shoulders, forcing him to look up at him. "Were you just going to call me ugly?" He cocked an eyebrow, laughing.

"Not at all," Felix stuck his tongue out at him, not daring to look into his eyes.

"Hey."

Nothing.

"Look at me, will you?"

Felix hummed and finally looked at Changbin, "what–"

Changbin quickly cupped Felix's cheeks and pulled him closer, their noses were touching, lips centimeters apart. Felix tried to speak but nothing was coming out. He was forced to stare straight into the other's eyes, so he shut his eyes in a panic.

Totally just left you on another cliffhanger but aha I'm trying to get this to end on 40 chapters cause my OCD and it has to be even >:[

I had another thing written out too but I was like 'nah, imma be mean' :]