3.9

School ended a little under an hour ago and Felix was sitting at a bench in a nearby park. He and Changbin decided to meet there after school to just talk. And of course, Felix being Felix, was there early. A whole twenty minutes early.

He was sitting at the bench alone, awkwardly swinging his legs and looking around. Since school was over for the day and it was a Friday, there were parents with their children at the park. Felix felt weird being alone, like everyone was judging him. He regretted coming so early. But then a voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Why are you so early?"

Felix flinched slightly and turned his head towards the owner of the voice, which brought a smile onto his face. "I could ask you the same."

"I was just out walking a bit before I came." Changbin rolled his eyes and took a seat next to Felix, not so close this time.

"Mhmm, whatever helps you sleep at night boo," Felix laughed softly and shook his head.

"Boo?" Changbin turned to look at Felix, raising a brow.

Felix turned to Changbin as well and wiggled his eyebrows, "you like it?"

"Ew no, it's gross," Changbin fake barfed and crossed his arms over his chest.

Felix pouted and moved closer to Changbin, grabbing onto his arm for dear life. "But-But Binnie, I thought you l-loved me.. Was it all a..a..lie!?"

Changbin groaned and rolled his eyes, "of course I do, why would you even question that?"

Felix suddenly went back to his happy self, smiling and still leaning on Changbin, "oh okay."

Changbin sighed and wrapped an arm around Felix, pulling him closer. "So are we gonna talk?"

"About?" Felix asked, but on the inside he was dying a little.

"Us," Changbin used a finger to point in between the two of them, "and what happened today."

"Oh," Felix nodded and loosened the grip on Changbin's arm, scooting away from him a little. "Yeah, what about us?"

"Well, what do you think?"

"I think you're cute–"

"That's not what I meant," Changbin shook his head. "How much do you really like me?"

"A lot," Felix smiled and nodded, looking at Changbin.

"How much is a lot?"

"A lot meaning you make me really happy, you make me smile a lot, even when I'm just texting you. You're very annoying sometimes but aha– I still like you cause you're amazing and I don't know what else to say, pff I'm sorry," Felix said quickly, taking in a deep breath afterwards.

Changbin simply smiled and leaned back against the bench, looking off at all the children on the playground. "I have a question for you then."

"Go ahea–"

"You wanna date?"

Felix's eyes widened as he choked on air, almost falling off of the bench. "A-Are you being serious right now? Don't joke with me like that–"

"I'm being serious," Changbin looked back towards Felix, trying his best not to laugh at his reaction.

Felix cleared his throat and sat up, attempting to act professional, "well I mean if you insist– I'm kidding, of course I want to."

I finally finished this chapter wow
Next chapter is the LaSt ChApTeR