2.5

Saying that Felix was nervous would be an understatement. He was in his last class before lunch and was bouncing his leg repeatedly while glancing at the clock every half a second. At lunch he was supposed to meet with Binnie and he would finally get to see who he was. How could he not be nervous?

Felix didn't know if he was excited or scared to death. But whatever it was, there was this weird feeling in his stomach and he did not want this class to be over. Well just as he thought that, the bell rang. Signaling that class was over and lunch had started. Great.

The boy got up from his seat as slowly as possible and exited the classroom behind everyone else. He made his way to his locker and fumbled with the lock before he got it opened and threw his belongings into it.

"Hey Felix!" Chan shouted out of no where, giving him a heartattack.

Felix flinched at the sudden voice and groaned, "what do you want?" He asked and shut his locker door, turning to face Chan.

"We're heading to lunch, right?" Chan gave him a big smile and an overly rough pat on the shoulder.

"Actually, I'm not joining you today, I'm going to meet someone," Felix tried his best to hide the absolute terror with a smile.

"Oh?" The other raised an eyebrow, "who?"

"Someone, nosy." Felix rolled his eyes and said no more before he pushed his way passed Chan and walked to the doors which lead outside.

-

The Aussie boy was walking around outside the school building, taking extreme caution with where he walked. He didn't want to be seen by him first, and he didn't even know where they were supposed to be meeting. Why did he even agree to this? When did he even agree to this? He felt dumb and regretted this completely.

Felix spotted someone though, they were sitting on a bench under a tree. Their back was facing Felix so he couldn't who it was though. He was assuming it was Binnie.

He took a deep breath and made his way towards the boy on the bench, his steps painfully slow. He thought about turning around and not doing this, but he'd feel bad.

The closer he got, the more anxious he got. Felix was just about to change his mind and turn around to run away, but the boy turned around instead.

"Felix..?"

Dun dun duunnn
Wowie an update finally :D
Felix will soon find out who Binnie really is ;)
Also thank you for 4k reads-! :O