t h i r t e e n

chapter thirteen

chapter thirteen.

"There's things you don't know about. But i'm gonna take care of everything, I just need you to trust me on this...." He says with a intense look as he looks into my eyes like lasers.

"What is it?" I ask curiously, and dumbfounded.

"I can't explain everything at this instant, but you're going to help me with something. It's dangerous but i've informed you that you need to trust me. I'm going to guard, and protect you. Just follow my directions." He requires to me and i shake my head.

"You're not giving me a choice?" I ask suspiciously and he shakes his head.

"I mustn't." He says blankly and i look down, worried for my sake.

"What's going on.." I stutter and he sighs,

"I can't explain it right now."

You're kidding me, I already know but you might as well tell me just so I can see if I can really trust you.

I do trust you, but i'm not telling you that because you don't deserve to know.

"I deserve to know what this is about!" I exclaim in a upset tone.

"Oh really now?" Cassius remarks suspiciously.

"Yes." I nod slightly and he gives me a warning look, "You're not ready for the information i'm going to provide you with."

"Please..?" I beg slightly and he turns away, giving in following with a sigh.

"This business really is a ongoing business of my fathers, but my brother Axel. Don't believe him, he isn't what he says.. I'm proposing an option with you, will you help me?" He explains to me and I tilt my head confused.

"Please explain more...I don't quite understand." I shrug and he takes a deep breathe.

"My brothers are in the mafia. I used to be but stopped working for them about a year before I hired you. Axel has been after me since, it's a lot of family complications due to my mother's passing." He explains to me in a low voice, and I widen my eyes.

"...Mafia? But Axel is your brother.." I argue in a quite voice, "By choice, that's just a label.." He shrugs and I tilt my head again.

"So what exactly are you asking me?" I sigh, and he puts his head in his hands stressfully.

"I need you to be dedicated to getting these files back with me, it's dangerous but if i'm around... nothing and I mean nothing will happen to you or those files." I hear him explain to me and I close my eyes, terrified at the thought.

"Why do they want those files in the first place?" I ask curiously and he glares at me, annoyed.

"Please enough." He puts his hand up and i shake my head, "No answer me, Sir. If you're gonna make me do this."