f i f t y - t h r e e

alternate ending

alternate ending

I shake the ridiculous thoughts out of my head as i stare up at the sign, which is on the large building in front of me.

I still have tears in my eyes after being fired from that stupid magazine editing company.

"Hiring intelligent individuals." Is all i even read from that sign,

I turn my head back and walk the other way until i hear a loud car drive into the building, almost like it was stopped purposely that loud.

I see a man in a black suit, his blue eyes pierce into mine that lasers.

He looks at me suspiciously as i look back at the sign, I sigh out of  frustration and he walks over with another man who's holding belongings of the man. I'm guessing.

"Is there a reason you're staring at my building and crying?" He says coldly and i wipe my tears quickly.

I click my tongue in annoyance and find myself rolling my eyes.

However you can still see the glossiness in my eyes and he tilts his head.

"I just was looking at the poster."

He nods "Mm. I see. What interests you in looking at it."

"...I was fired right now."

"That explains the tears." He says and points to the entrance in the building.

"Follow me." He says as him and the guy lead the way.

"I can't make promises to people, just cause i hate people and promises. However i feel somewhat guilty for the comment i made."

He says as we get to the top floor and he leads me into some office sort.

"Apply here, and i can see what i can do for you." He says emotionless yet i felt so helpless and somewhat thankful that he did this.

I grab the papers from him and sign them, also filling out certain forms.

"No promises but we'll be in touch if you got the role. I'll email you." He points out to me due to how i gave him the email through the papers.

I grab my bag and leave the building, somehow intrigued with this guy. This was the guy i had imagined all that with, literally i had his kid at one point.

It was weird because it felt so weird, but there's no way he'd go for a plain jane like me.

Right?

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。