Chapter 3

( This how Harry looks )

Harry's POV

" Dang, Harry! what do you think you're doing huh..? i have told you before that this gonna be a big mess, definitely o whole lot mess." i mumbled to myself habang patago kong tiningnan si Kendall kausap ang babaeng bagong nakatira sa dating unit ni Ellie.

I actually want to laugh at her priceless reaction when i suddenly entered her room and didn't even wait for her permission to let me in. I have no reason that comes out on my damn fucking mind at the moment but just randomly knock on others room door.

I was just going to leave my apartment at kasalukuyang pababa na sana ng hagdan when all of the sudden i saw Kendall's feature outside the lobby and make her way up through the stairs. There she go again!

I don't exactly know what to do at natataranta na ako. Not now Kendall, i'm not yet ready to face you!

I was so puzzled and i begin to ran out back to my room but i remember that i have just told her that i'm not in here and worst is, she got the duplicate of my own key unit. Great! Obviously di ako makakapagtago sa sariling kong kwarto. I don't even have enough time na tumakbo patungong elevator coz she'll got to caught me up a moment later. Then i have no choice ....

Kinatok ko ang kwartong katapat ng sakin and thanks God, pinagbuksan naman.

Alam kong may bagong nakatira na sa dating unit ni Ellie. Anyway, Ellie is my old friend that migraded to Canada. Sinabi sakin ng landlady kahapon lang daw lumipat ang nasabing babae but i've never been saw this girl that she's talking about since she got in here. Well, maybe not now!

Hirap na ako sa posisyon ko habang ipit ang buong katawan sa sulok ng malaking couch na nakaharang sa tapat ko. Pilit kong isiniksik ang sarili ko sa likod nito para bahagyang magkasya ang buo kong katawan.Pinagpawisan na ako ng sobra sobra habang pinakikinggan ang mahinahong tinig ni Kendall habang nagtatanong sa nasabing babae.

I just let out a deep sigh after i heard na itinanggi nyang nakita ako. What a relief! Buti nalang at sumang ayon parin sakin ang pagkakataon kahit papano.

Hindi ko mapagtanto kung bakit halos lahat ng babaeng nakakasalamuha ko seems like so disperate over me? They easily act like i'm serious to them while i only knew them for a short of time. They're too disperate for throwing theirselves on me. I mean, i can assumed that i have the good looks so there's no wonder if there's a bunch of pretty hot chic chasing after me ( sa hindi pagmamayabang) pero ang ipagtulakan ang sarili nila papunta sakin, it's kinda ridiculous and quite disgusting to their part, though.

I've never met someone that is tough, most of them were likely easy to get and i hate the fact that they don't have this lil respect for theirselves.

I have met Kendall a few weeks ago at some friends party. The first time i saw her, i just got easily attracted to her. Well, sino ba naman ang hindi. She got a fine ass that so fuckin hot. Then, we both exchanges phone numbers and texted each other. A days after, we're some sort of dating but it wasn't an exact date or anything for me. It's just a normal thing like eat outside, talk a little, walking around while holding each others hands, watching some lame movies, kissed like no tomorrow and drive her back home. Just normal as like that, but i'd never thought she was expecting too much for me that after a few days of hangin' around with her, she let me fuck her. Opps.

The other day, she texted me that she wants me to meet her family and i'm like WHAT? NO WAY! why do i supposed to..why should i? I mean, we're nothing more. There's nothing like we're in a serious relationship to expect that i would also like that way. Well, i wasn't actually have had been in a serious relationship before and i rather not to. But i could probably tell, we're not yet in that level for letting me to meet his parents abruptly. And so, i refuse her for asking such thing on me. I'd just lied to her that i'm not yet have the courage to face her whole folks. Yea sort of.

A few weeks later she already insisted that we're together though i'd never yet talked about that things to her. Iniisip nya na agad na seryoso ako sa kanya gayong i've just only said i like her.

It really made my jaw dropped. Gusto kong sabihin sa kanyang lahat ng nangyari samin we're all not that what she thought. It's nothing more like serious. I fucked her, Yes! but that doesn't mean i love her and you can't tell someone of such thing if you just met her for a short of time. It's not even my fault if she let herself offered to me coz i'd never forced him either. Sya ang kusang bumigay sakin.

And now, this could be a big mess out of it. Kinukulit nya na ako palagi, pinagbabawalan nya na akong lumabas o pumunta sa iba't ibang party pag di sya kasama. She even always asked me kung san ako nagpupunta at sinong mga kasama ko. Nagiging selosa narin sya ng wala sa lugar. Wow! She's acting like a lil piece of shit on my throat. Who the hell is she to control everything in me?

I felt a sudden relief when i finally noticed that she's about to leave. UGH...THANK GOD!

Nang makaalis na si Kendall ay umalis narin ako sa aking pinagtataguan. I could feel my body's whole wetness that cause of sweat. Para na akong naliligo ng isang timbang tubig dahil sa tindi ng pawis ko sa buong katawan.

Nang makatayo na ako, ay agad kong nilapitan ang babae that still seems like totally shocked and confused.

I can see it in her face that she's mad and want to drag me out like hell. She raises her dark eyebrows when i actually want to say something.

Tina's POV

Bago ko pa man mahanap ang nasabing tao ay agad na itong nakabulaga sa harapan ko pag kapasok pabalik sa sariling kong unit.

He's wearing a bottom up plaid long sleeves and a ripped black skinny jeans. I can tell, he has a long and nicer legs than mine. He got a sparkling green eyes and fluppy mop curly hair. He also got those amazing dimples that place below his both rossy white cheeks. I bet, that girl who's looking at him a while ago is his girlfriend.

" oh god! i don't know how should i thank you but yeah, thanks a lot! You're really is my savior. I'm so glad at pinagtakpan mo'ko sa babaeng yun!" he said in a raspy voice and a dipshit accent.

"no, i didn't actually do such thing for fuck sake. My concern here is, you entering my room like woow..! the hell are you?" galit na tugon ko sa kanya.

" i..i actually thought..you know, you're Ellie...she's.."

Pfft..at nagdadahilan pa sya. Sino ba'ng inuuto nya. "Ellie?! ah, yeah. the girl stayed here before me. Is she's the one you're talkin about?" inis na tanong ko dito.

"Yea, exactly ! actually she's in..."

" migrading to Canada? So, ano..are we just that peas like shit para mapagkamalan mong ako sya? nice one huh?" sarkastikong tanong ko sa kanya.

" i was just actually thought that maybe she's back here for good. So..."

"ako ba pinaglokoko mo? look, i don't know what's this game you guys were playing at, so maybe could you just please leave my room peacefully, NOW!?" mataray na tugon ko dito sabay turo sa labas ng pintuan.