Part 19

Annie's POV (WTF?):

I don't know why, but I couldn't get over it. Even weeks after my fight with Jenna, I felt guiltier than ever. I practically sulked in my room all day, and no amount of MCR could fix it (which rarely EVER happened). The thing was, I didn't even have a chance to explain myself. The book was from the ninth grade. I was immature back then. I was going to start it up again this year, but then I met Jenna. All the kindness she gave me even after all my bullshit, proved to me that there was still good people in the world. And I just chased her off. I wanted to at least say I was sorry. To admit that I was acting like my family.

"And the loser still sitting in her natural habitat. As she continues to silk in her emo like ways." Speak of the Devil.

"You got nothing better to do?" I spat.

"No. Just like to revel in the fact that I won. I'm still head of the underclassmen student body, I don't have to see you in school, and I get the role in the festival. Life's just grand."

After my falling out with Jenna, principle Meyers suspended me from school, and wrote me up for possible expulsion. And on top of that, Ari got the role in the festival since Jenna was still banned from performing. It wasn't fair. Even though me or Jenna wasn't responsible for the break in, it was stupid to give it to someone like Ari. And even worse, the festival was moved to tonight. Ari can talk crap about how she's the greatest performer in the world, even she couldn't learn everything in 2 weeks. As funny as it would to see her fail, Jenna should be the one representing our school tonight. Jenna had more talent than Ari ever could. And everyone knew it. Especially Myles.

"You know you don't have everything. You don't have Myles." Ari's eye twitched.

"Whatever. I don't need him. He was just a fling." She huffed.

"Even if it was, its still the one thing you don't have that Jenna will." I said calmly.

Ari groaned, and stormed out of my room. Who knew being right could make Ari so mad. I still thought about calling Jenna, but I knew she wouldn't want to talk to me directly. I tried calling Myles, but his phone was off. I then called Terry.

"Hey Annie." He said.

"Hey Terry."

"Something you need?"

"I was hoping to get in touch with Jenna. I know she won't talk to me without your help."

"It's not gonna happen."

"Than at least tell me how she's doing." I needed to know if she's going to be okay without me.

"Terrible. She's leaving town." Terry sounded upset.

"What? Why?"

"First, Myles turned out to be working with that dude Darien all this time-"

"Darien? That old fart?!"

"Yeah. And it turns out that the guys tried to get rid of her all this time, and were going to do it at the meeting." That was insane.

Maybe it was the inner F.O.B fan in me but that seemed completely off base from what the guys would do.

"No." I said.

"No?"

"Yeah no. This entire thing seems a little too bullshitty to me, don't ya think?"

"Yeah but-"

"There's no goddamn way Fall Out Boy would so that. Not without some good reason." I said hotly.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking we need to stop Jenna from leaving to Chicago."

"We?" Terry asked.