Drama

Erikas P.o.V
Ever since i started working here, it's been really hard for me, my boss Jake Paul, i'm really in love with him, his tall masculine body gets me every time and that smile....uh..i just wish those eyes would light up when seeing me and that smile would appear instantly when i enter the room, but.... it's all for Alissa Violet, don't even get me started...i hate her guts, but i pretend to be her bff just to be closer to Jake, and also thats the reason why I'm still working as Jake's assistant.
Everyday i have to look at them kissing and even more, if you know what I'm talking about, yep Jake loves having sex, so they are always loud, ughhh the noises kill me, why can't i be instead of her?

Alissa's P.o.V
So I'm so fed up with the whole Jalissa thing, that ugly ass Jake is my "boyfriend" but i don't love him at all! I like his brother Logan, we fuck from time to time but I don't want Jake to hear yet, because since He is my boyfriend my views are high, so if he founds out that me and Logan are a thing, it will create a bad image for me and my views will drop.
Actually I'm planning to visit Logan tonight and stay the night at his, it will be so fun.

10 P.m
Alissa: Babe, Chantel (her best friend) asked me to have i sleepover, I'll be home tomorrow
Jake: *sighs* fine baby, I'll miss you so much, tonight will be so boring without you😪
Alissa: it's ok baby, I'll be home soon
***they kiss, but Alissa breaks it and goes away***

So how do you like the book so far? The next chapter will be interesting and dirty!