I can't take this anymore

Jake's P.o.V
After all the drama 2 weeks have gone by and every morning i fall in love with Erika even more, she's so sweet and I cannot take this no more, it's like every time i see her i want to makeout with her and confess my love to her, but I'm scared what if she doesn't like me and she's just being sweet to comfort me and nothing else, that will ruin everything, but it's even harder watching her and not being able to call her mine.

Erika's P.o.V
No....no..noo I can't take this anymore, seriously each day i fall in love with him more, each day it becomes harder for me not to kiss him, it's like every morning we become closer, he's so sweet and that makes it even harder to keep calm when he appears and not makeout with him, i really want to call him mine, but if he's just being sweet because we are good friends, what if he doesn't like me....that will ruin everything you know.

It's just another day, Erika and Jake they both wake up at 8 A.m, they both hopped in the shower and completed their morning routines, at this point they were both thinking, what if we were a couple, our lives wouldn't be so boring and same, at this point the only think that is special is that
Jake: i love Erika
Erika: i love Jake
Erika put on this:

m, they both hopped in the shower and completed their morning routines, at this point they were both thinking, what if we were a couple, our lives wouldn't be so boring and same, at this point the only think that is special is thatJake: i love Eri...

And Jake put on this:

Once they were done Jake went downstairs and Erika came out of her room, they ran into each other and looked in each others eyes, with that look, the mysterious one, the no-one could explain, but they walked away and into the kitchen, Erika made J...

Once they were done Jake went downstairs and Erika came out of her room, they ran into each other and looked in each others eyes, with that look, the mysterious one, the no-one could explain, but they walked away and into the kitchen, Erika made Jake some breakfast.

Jake's P.o.V
Once again, i ran into Erika and felt even more in love with her, she had this outfit on that I couldn't resist looking at, she handed me breakfast and looked into my eyes, her beautiful green eyes😧And in that moment idk what happened to me, but i couldn't stop, Erika was about to turn around, but i gripped her wrist and turned her back around.

Jake: YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT, i love you so much and I can't take this anymore, I can't look at you anymore without having an urge to kiss you i love you to the moon and back and if you don't i guess that's fine, but please don't leave me i ca-
***Erika Interrupts***
Erika: JAKE STOP! I've been waiting for this moment for more that a year now, you Jake Paul did something to me and i fell in love with you, i fell in love with you hard, I couldn't look at you no more, cause i was scared that your smile, your masculine body would bend my knees again and i would kiss you, but i was afraid, it was a nightmare for me, what if you didn't love me? Would it all end?
Jake: ***smirks***
Erika: That-Fucking-Smile-Has-Been-Fucking-Me-Up-For-A-Whole-Enti-
***Jake smashes his lips onto hers***
They makeout for 10 minutes, than Jake grabs Erika and she wraps her feet around Jake's waist without breaking the kiss, Jake brings her upstairs and places her on the bed, Jake starts taking off her shirt whilst she takes his off, then Jake removes her bra and starts kissing from her next down. Whilst Erika removes his trousers and Jake starts taking off her shorts with one hand, at this point they were left in only underwear, Jake slips off Erikas underwear and starts fingering her.
Erika: Ahh daddy
Jake: What did you just call me?
Erika: Daddy
Jake: Every time you say it quietly i add a finger
Erika: Daddyyyy
Jake: ***adds a finger***
Erika: da-*moans*-dd-*aaah*-yyyy
Jake: call me daddy more often understood?
Erika: Ye..s daddy. Will you please fuck me daddy?
Jake: when the time comes babygirl
Erika: Please daddy
Jake: Don't force me to punish you babygirl
Erika: Pleaseeee dad
Jake: Well you definitely deserve the punishment at this point
Erika: Punish me
Jake: first of all whilst having sex, you can't complete a sentence without calling me daddy and second of all the punishment will be tomorrow, now i wanna fuck you, take off my underwear with your teeth babygirl
Erika: Yes daddy, my pleasure
Jake: Suck it! Don't get daddy upset
Erika: whatever you tell me to do, I'll do daddy
Jake: Good girl **plays with her hair**
          ***after 6 minutes Jake flipped Erika over on the bed and slipped into her***
Erika: Harder, Faster
Jake: ***slaps her ass*** what did daddy tell you babygirl
Erika: ***moans*** sorry daddy
Jake: tomorrow it will be your punishment day babygirl
Erika: your wish is my command daddy
Jake: Good girl

Then they fall asleep with Erika on Jakes chest