The Clowns

Jake's P.o.V
So today i wake up with Erika on my chest, we are both naked and she was sleeping so calm I couldn't dare to wake her up, but i had to go, i had a very important meeting, so i get dressed, brush my teeth, eat breakfast and head out, Erika was still asleep when i left. All the time i had this meeting i was a bit worried about the clowns that have been coming and suddenly i realized I shouldn't have left Erika alone, but i calmed myself down and said "it's gonna be ok, nothing will happen to her".... uhhh but in the bottom of my heart something was irritating me.

Erika's P.o.V
I wake up this morning without Jake on my side, i got up and went to the shower, i was brushing my teeth and only had a towel wrapped around me when suddenly i felt someone tap my shoulder, i looked back expecting Jake, but i see the clowns, "OMG" i screamed and they covered my mouth than taped my mouth shut and picked me up, they said in a very creepy voice "iiiif you scream, we will kiiiiiill Jakey". They took me downstairs and when they were just about to put me in my jeep Jake came home, I couldn't scream but i still tried to
Clowns: what did we tell you huuuuuh?
Erika: mhmmmhmmmm
Jake: ERIKAAAAAA WAIIIIT FUCK FUCK FUCK NOOOOOOOO DON'T TAKE HER TAKE MEEEEEEEE
Erika's P.o.V
Jake jumped out of a still moving car and ran to the car the clowns put me in put they drove off. I could see a tear coming down Jake's face for the first time, and i started tearing up, i put my hand on the window wanting to touch him but once i blinked we were already out of the team 10 house. After 30 minutes of driving they took me to an old house, i have never been in that place. OMG i remembered that last night i left my phone in the jeep and i was too tired to come take it so i just left it there Anddd... i see it but the clowns couldn't, oh god that calmed me down, now Jake could easily find me.

Jake's P.o.V
I came home to see the clowns kidnapping Erika, no god please no, not my worst fear, i was so shocked I couldn't control myself but I didn't have time to panic when they drove off with Erikas car, i noticed that she had a towel wrapped around her which meant she was in the bathroom when they took her.. oh my god poor baby, it's hard for me to even think about it. I went upstairs and saw that her phone wasn't anywhere near and then i suddenly remembered her looking for it and saying that she left it in the jeep. Oh god i was so excited, i ran to my bed and opened the laptop, find my iPhone showed me the street she was on and they weren't moving, so i ran downstairs and in to the car, took my laptop and went as quick as possible.

Erika's P.o.V
They took me in the house and laid me on a mattress
Clowns: so i see you and Jakey like to smash hah?
Erika: ***mumbles*** take this off me ***pointing at the tape***
Clowns: oh what, this?
They took off my towel but not the tape leaving me naked, i tried to scream but noone was there so it didn't make sense, there was 3 of them, first one of the clowns took off his trousers, the other two were holding my hands and feet, i was so scared and sure that all three of them were going to do this, but then my light, my sun slits the door open, i  never seen him this angry, he fought all three of them and knocked them down.
Jake: You antihuman, how, how could a person do this to a girl, not even an animal would do this, you motherfu**ing di*ks
Clowns: ***clenching from pain*** I'm so-r-ry
Jake: haahah, shut the f*ck up until i knock you the f*ck down
Jake removes the tape on my mouth and puts his hoodie on me, we leave and he was rubbing my thigh and my hair the whole drive.
Jake: don't be scared my brave babygirl, i will never leave you alone again, I'm so sorry it's my fault
Erika: Noo Jake, shut up

After 20 minutes they get home, Jake picks Erika up and they go to the bathroom, they enter and Jake showers her, then gives her a clean oversized hoodie and they get in the bed, Erika took a nap on my chest and I didn't move, not to wake her up.